pray for her please

nldmumofthree

Reaction score
hi everyone i am new to this site and was told the premature baby part on here could be very helpfull..
on the 19th sept i had my baby girl scarlett at royal sussex county hospital at only 24+2 i was in active labour for 8 hours i kept telling them it was labour pains and they kept telling me it was a bladder infection i had infection trouble leading up to going in i had told the hospital on wed when i went in that my waters had broke they said they hadn't and sent me home she literally dropped out at 6.15 am the midwife told me she caught her which at the moment i have to believe.
she has a grade 4 brain bleed mild case of nec infections and needs a pda which she needed last week but because of infection now has been cancelled her blood pressure is very unstable and has had a few bad days.
any advice or kind words are much needed i am not coping to well and my other half has been fantastic with our 3yr old if it weren't for him i'd have gone under would like to hear from those people who have lived through it many thanks tash xxx

Thinking of u, hang on in there scarlett. :hugs:

Thinking of you and Scarlett xx

:hugs: Thinking of you and your baby. I hope everything works out for you

Oh darling, I cannot imagine what you and your family are going through. My thoughts and prayers are with your little girl.

:hug:

mummy2many recently gave birth to her little girl at around the same time as you, hopefully she can offer some words of advice hun

Thinking of you hun, hang on in there scarlett xx

Thinking of you all and sending you lots of :hugs:

:hugs: Good Luck hope your LO is a real fighter :hugs:

oh little scarlett - hang in there darling. and mom - you too. Sending you all the hugs you can manage.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->