prayers needed please!! 27 weeks in hospital UPDATE PG 4

Sending hugs and prayers for you and your LO xx

Thinking of you xxxx

Hope they managed to stop the contractions!

Hope they have stopped contractions and everything ok x

Remember you from a thread a while back, hope you and bubs are both ok. Stay positive, my friend had baby's at 28 and 24 weeks and both are strong happy kids now. Lets hope she stays put a while longer though xx

Thinking of you and hoping for a happy outcome

Thank you SO much for all the prayers and support!!!!!!!:hugs::hugs: They worked!!

Contractions were stopped and my baby girl is still safely inside my tummy :happydance::cloud9:

I know I have a long rode ahead of me and things could change again at any moment... But for now I am focusing on the positive! My baby is happy and healthy and not coming into the world today! :thumbup: My Dr will continue to try and intervene, if/when necessary, until I reach 34 weeks. I am praying she has more time to grow and become strong! Rite now she is still under 3lbs and would need a lot of help in the NICU.

I feel so blessed today :cloud9:

Im so glad she is still in! Shes already listening to her momma! Great update:)

just wanted to send my support, my little boy has just got out of nicu aged 8 weeks ( 36+3 corrected) having been born at 28 weeks, he had breathing support and was born at 2lb 9oz, but hes now fine, no health issues so far and weighs 4lb 7, fingers crossed it wont come to a nicu stay but rest assured she would do well now x

im so glad baby and you are still safe and sound x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->