Prayers needed

dippy dee

Reaction score
Hi everyone i'm asking everyone to keep my best friend and her family in their prayers and thoughts please.
2 days ago at 26 weeks little Ruby made her apperance due to placenta abruption, she is a little 2lb6oz and is a poorly little girl. So far they have found 2 x grade 3 bleeds on the brain both bleeds are on the same side and her mummy and daddy have been told it may be better to let her grow her wings but they have said no.
As far as i know she is on 60% oxygen and has the bleeds on the brain and a pda, i know what an emotional rollercoaster this is after having a 26 weeker and a 27 weeker that are now 4 and 2 but had no bleeds on the brain and i lost my twins at 23 weeks so whilst i can talk to them and support them i feel in the dark regarding the bleeds.
Please keep Kirsty, garry and baby ruby in your thoughts and i will let you know how they get on :hug:

Hi everyone thankyou for your kind thoughts, baby ruby grew her wings today at 3.30pm, she had done 11 hours off cpap etc when she had another bleed on the brain this time it was to big and mummy and daddy held her in their arms for 3 hours as she grew wings.
Please keep them all in your thoughts.

aaw hun thinking of them and sending lots of strength to little ruby x x x x

rrr i will say a prayer for them i hope everything turns out ok :hugs:

must be hard for mummy and daddy, they are all in my thoughts :hugs:

Keeping them in my thoughts, hope Ruby pulls through and is a fighter.

Really hope thing turn out ok. Sending lots of love and hugs xx

Praying little Ruby finds the strength to pull through, thoughts are with her family xxxxx

:cry: thinking of them and sending you all lots of :hugs: xxxxx

Wishing them all, ALL the best and thinking of them! :hug: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back