Pre-Baby Bucket List

Wobbles

BnB Co-Founder ~ Retired
Reaction score
I only have five more weeks to fit in some seriously selfish "me" time. Here's what I'm hoping to accomplish before it's too late.

Click HERE to read the article!

What's on your bucket list?

I think I like the go to the movies and getting groomed. A nice day to go get my hair done and nails done may do me wonders right now.

There are things I HAVE to get done before baby comes.
Before April 10th:
--Print out my 100 pg curriculum I created and get it into a binder
--Revise my paper (for the 8th time) and get everything that needs to be in the appendix in there (also put it in a binder)
--Create my senior presentation and practice
--Do my senior presentation (and hand in my paper)

Just before baby comes:
--Get all homework assignments completed (for before baby and classes after baby so I don't have to worry about them)

After baby:
--GRADUATE! :happydance:

Now that I look at it it seems as if I need to add some extra fun "me" stuff in there but I don't necessarily know if I will have enough time for that right now.:haha:

I agree with all 7! I have just finished having my hair done, also spent some money on the products they used in my hair, probably my most non baby extravagance in a while. I'm now having some lunch and plan on a little more shopping, maybe something for my five year old.

My house is a complete mess at the moment as well, but I'm trying to not think about that :)

All I wanna do is go to a movie, but since it's March madness right now, I can't get him to leave the TV on the weekend. Maybe next weekend. We'll see.

I have a MASSIVE cross stitch project that I started 4.5 years ago and I have the end in sight! As long as baby doesn't show up too early and if I can stay off Facebook (and here - you can see how that's working so far), I should be able to finish it! That's the only thing I really have. 6 days until the due date :)

I want a date night with hubby, it's been so long already can't imagine how long it will be after baby is here.
&& planning on getting my nails and toes done before I give birth
I also need to do a tune up on my car as well as a detail
and make some Freezer meals before baby.
Oh and my baby shower this weekend!

Thank you for this!

I was so focused on my chore list that I didn't think about the things I need to do for myself. I may be induced next week, so I had better enjoy this weekend as much as I can!

I'm so jealous of all you ladies with 'me' time, my list is full of jobs that need doing and nothing for me, the chances of any time for pampering with two other little ones is out of the window

I need to order a new bed! We're moving bedroom to make room for the new baby, and have procrastinated terribly! The new carpet is being fitted on Wednesday, and I'm hoping we'll be able to move in next weekend.

I've pretty much finished work now (I'm booked in for some training in three weeks, assuming baby hasn't arrived by then), but I still have some records to get up to date.

On the spoiling myself side of things, I have a facial booked for Monday evening, and a pedicure for Thursday when DD is at nursery. I'm also going to have a waddle round the shops and spend some gift vouchers I have, and have a relaxed lunch by myself.

We have tickets to CBeebies Live in two weeks, and I'm hoping I feel up to going! If not, the in-laws will probably take DD, but this is her first experience of a show, and I don't really want to miss it. DH and I have tickets for the WWE wrestling tour a few days later, too!

Well, im moving when ill be 34 weeks pregnant... and honestly all I want to do is settle and nest! Set up my little home and finally relax!

Well, im moving when ill be 34 weeks pregnant... and honestly all I want to do is settle and nest! Set up my little home and finally relax!

Same, our house to be is under so much renovation, I don't think it will be finished until I'm at least 36 weeks. We're living with MIL right now. I can't wait to have my own space back!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->