• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Pre Christmas Meet Up - Friday 3rd December :D

Mynx

Mum of 2 Gorgeous Girls!!
Reaction score
Hey girls...

The meet up will be at Westfield Shopping Centre in Shepherd's Bush/White City (at the Atrium) on Friday 3rd December at around 1.30pm :)

Here's who's going so far...

Me :happydance:
Nikkinoonoo (possibly)
Mandarhino
Jessabella
DopeyJopey
Hayley90
NervousPains
Dougie
Twiglet
Jetters
Lynnikins
Miss89
Rachel_C
Pink77

If anyone else is definately coming and I havent included you on the list, please add to the thread :flower:

Could do Dec 3 or 4 but after that I've booked up or off away. Otherwise could do next Friday the 19th. Not ideal I know.

Can't think where would be a good place to meet though. Will ponder some more.

I WANT IN!! well up until 18th Dec..then I will be swamped with ohhh nothing except having a baby!! :rofl:

Im open for anytime..as all I do is sit at home watching Neighours!! hahahaha

As long as its easy to reach via public trans as Im in Kent and dont drive!

I don't know if you want to do something more aimed at the kiddies, but if shopping is ok, how about somewhere like the Westfield Centre? It's easy to get to on public transport and the baby facilities there are amazing!

YES!! Meee!! Westfields is good for me too i LOVE it there! x

whoops forgot dates! I can do weekends, and with enough notice can book a day off work x

YES!! Meee!! Westfields is good for me too i LOVE it there! x

whoops forgot dates! I can do weekends, and with enough notice can book a day off work x

Did you see the cool slidey glass door and stuff in the baby room?! Love it :rofl:

I've not been there since Harrison was born, omg are the facilities good?! sliding doors should be mandatory in pram areas!! x

Yeah I went looking for them and as I walked past this big glass wall, the door just slid open on its own! You go in and there's a little TV area with comfy chairs for older kids, then a microwave and sink, then changing mats and then there are a couple of dimly lit private rooms with comfy chairs in, all big enough for prams. Very swishy!

Count me in!! Week days are best for me pleaseeeeeeeeeeee xx

Oh yes I've been there. There's a Wahaca which has really good food and a Polarn o Pyret shop which is my favourite kid's clothing store. That's dangerous. I haven't ventured near there recently because I won't let myself buy new Polarn clothes, only second hand ebay, due to the price.

Well if people can do the 3rd that would be excellent, otherwise would hope to meet up with you all the next time round.

Its in shepherds bush/white city.

Brand new tube station right next to it x

can i come PLEASEY
ive been looking for an excuse for a day out in london... :) id love to meet you wonderful ladies!

yes come along...Ive only met a few of you..always looking for more friends!! tee hee

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->