Pre Christmas Meet Up - Friday 3rd December :D

Yay how fun!
Oooh il be going back to my teenage roots lol

I'm up for whatever date :) The only days I cant do are Thursdays as they're InLaw days hehe :)
The Westfield Centre sounds good to me :thumbup:

Shall I do a poll for dates?

I wanna come but only if Jo will get the train or something with me :rofl:

Although anyone want one of my two for the day? :haha:

Lol I added the poll before checking all the dates everyone suggested.. and it's looking like it'll be 3rd December :haha:

I haven't voted, cos I can do all 3 dates! Although have college fri mornings, so couldn't be at Westfield til about 130 x

heads up anyone planning to drive it costs a BOMB to park there now so id not want to park there tbh its way cheaper to take the train,
im defo up for it providing ive got somewhere to live then

*Wanders in shyly*

Is there room for one more? I'll still only have a bump then but would love a day out and too meet you all after all the advice you've all been giving me :)

come on Missy...me and my freakisly huge bump will be going!!

Well, from the poll it looks like Friday December 3rd :) At Westfields Shopping Centre.. is that ok with everyone?
Now, to work out times!!!

I can get there for around 11ish? Or is that too early? Maybe closer to lunch time seeing as Jas cant get there till gone 1pm? :shrug:

Updated first post with who's going, location and date.

Rachel_C, are you coming along too hun?

There's still plenty of room for anyone else to come along too!

I haven't voted, cos I can do all 3 dates! Although have college fri mornings, so couldn't be at Westfield til about 130 x

What, other people get up in the mornings?! I'm rarely dressed before 11 or 12 :blush:

heads up anyone planning to drive it costs a BOMB to park there now so id not want to park there tbh its way cheaper to take the train,

I drove there once and got totally lost in some stupid one way system around the centre :( I'll definitely be using public transport although the actual parking is amazing - when you drive past the end of each row, there are little red or green lights above every gap to show if it's vacant!

What, other people get up in the mornings?! I'm rarely dressed before 11 or 12 :blush:

I drove there once and got totally lost in some stupid one way system around the centre :( I'll definitely be using public transport although the actual parking is amazing - when you drive past the end of each row, there are little red or green lights above every gap to show if it's vacant!

Lol I'm the same most days too! I'm up from 6am tho with Evie, I just dont get a chance to get myself sorted till she's having her nap! :blush:

Im definantly happy with a later time..since it will take me 1.5 hours to get there Im sure so really would enjoy the sleep in!

How does 1.30pm suit everyone then?

hey I know someone posted before (thin it was thatgirl) not sure..anyway about secret santa ....and they said it was not allowed through the forum..but surely we can do our own thing for this meet up..I dont know ..what do you girls think..I would be keen to set it all up if everyone wanted to do it!! would be really fun!

I think you'd just need to do it via facebook rather than talking about it on the forum :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->