• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Pre Christmas Meet Up - Friday 3rd December :D

yeah youre right..or PM ....I dont know if I have everyone here on FB

I'd like to come if I may - will have to see if I can get my mate to look after my ratbags for a while after school though *is praying it's not a non-pupil day cos I know there's one next month*

I'd like to come if I may - will have to see if I can get my mate to look after my ratbags for a while after school though *is praying it's not a non-pupil day cos I know there's one next month*
:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup: bump buddies finally unite!! :haha:

obviously i vote for 130, we could all meet and have lunch in Pizza Express? very child friendly! xxx

Or Wahaca? They have lots of high chairs and the food is very good. Otherwise I'd be happy with Pizza Express. Depending on what you order, the price of food will be comparable.

Only downside is that M won't be able to wait until 1:30 to eat so I'll likely have chaos unless I somehow get her sleeping by then.

yeah youre right..or PM ....I dont know if I have everyone here on FB

I don't think admin would be happy with you doing it via PM cos that's still on the forum. You could just ask people who want in to add you on facebook though.

Or Wahaca? They have lots of high chairs and the food is very good. Otherwise I'd be happy with Pizza Express. Depending on what you order, the price of food will be comparable.

Only downside is that M won't be able to wait until 1:30 to eat so I'll likely have chaos unless I somehow get her sleeping by then.

Evie is the same hun, she usually has her lunch around 12.30 so I'll probably make sure she's had hers before we meet up so I can eat in peace!
I dont mind where we meet for lunch, wherever has the most space cos it looks like there's quite alot of us ;)

Jess, have messaged you on FB about Secret Santa :)

I cant do this one but when this one is out of the way I will start a thread for a late Jan early Feb meet :D

Would I be allowed to come? I'm quite new to cloth and the natural parenting forum. I live in north London and can get to Westfield easily on the overland or by bus.

Anyone is allowed to come hun! You dont have to ask permission :D

Of course! The more the merrier. I somehow have to figure out how to manage the meet up and do a little last minute Christmas shopping in the same trip.

ooh yay i cant wait
im heidi-elizabeth storer on facebook if any of you need it to sort anything out :) definitely count us in!

I think I'm gonna try and get there a little earlier so I can get some Crimbo shopping done first :)

I'd be up for secret santa! What do i have to do to get involved?

Mynx- im going to get there earlier too, so I can feed LO and have a nosey round lol.
Where are we meeting? Wherever we are eating? xxx

aww why do you have to meet up so far away!:cry: i want to meet you all!

Oooh this is exciting! Me and H love meeting people, and I love westfields!! its huuuuuge compared to bluewater :haha:

1.30 is fantastic for us, seen as its a good 90 minute trip for us... plus tubes :shock:

I just need to remember to save some money for Polarn o Pyret!!!! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->