Pre-E, Heart issues, Uterine rupture

PeaceLoveBaby

4Pink+1Blue=I am DONE!
Reaction score
Hi girls
Having a bit of a freak out day. Just reaching out and seeing if anyone has had some of these issues as well. I'm on baby #5. Had a twin pregnancy 2.5 yrs ago and was diagnosed with peripartum cardiomyopathy after birth. I developed severe pre-e and had an emergency c-section at 35 weeks. Lots of preterm labor and bp issues beforehand. Babies did great. I nearly died. Had clots in both lungs, and heart failure. Also had a near uterine rupture, which the weak spot is still there, so as you can imagine, this is a very very very high risk pregnancy. I wasn't meant to have anymore..and didn't think I was going to. My IUD failed and here I am. :nope:

I love my baby, of course. I'm just afraid of leaving my children behind.....

awww hun im so so sorry :hugs:

have you a good team monitoring you closely? xxx

I was diagnosed with postpartum cardiomyopathy after the birth of my 18 month old, so I understand your heart condition. Did your EF fully recover after your twins or are you still on medication? Are you under the care of a cardiologist? My cardio monitors me during this pregnancy and can put me on baby safe meds if I start to show signs of distress. Just make sure you are surrounded by a great medical team!

Thank you!

Yeah my EF came back up. I was off meds within a year thank goodnes. I've had one echo so far and EF is 56 now so in the normal range. I'm just so scared.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->