Pre-seed, 38 years old, Implantation Bleeding..let's face it I am a mess!9DPO

Tamara1021

Reaction score
So here is my story...hoping you guys can help becuase I have been researching for months now and feel like I have read every story imaginable....

So this month we decided (I mean I decided) we would use pre-seed (LOL)
I am hoping this is my month! So in agony of the 2ww I decided to write about how I am feeling.

Weird cramps 7-8dpo
Yesterday say pink on the TP when i wiped...don't want to get hopes up but..implantation?
Today feel normal...bought HPT and may test tomorrow..
Used OPK's for the last three days...(I know crazy) and they were positive with FMU...hoping that is a sign...

sometimes I feel nuts cause I am analyzing EVERY symptom hoping that my age won't make it too difficult to conceive my first child....I mean I can't help it that it took me too long to meet the future father of my children :)

Been tempting and Fertility Friend says my coverlone is 97.6...today's temp 97.7...been that way for a few days...

Any thoughts? Any luck? I have been praying for EVER and just stalking all the sites I can but this time I am just looking for insight :flower:
thank you in advance for your sincere help !

I don't temp so don't know what to say about it, but the rest sounds positive!
Good Luck! :hugs:

Tamara,
This is my 1st month TTC and 1st month temping so I am by far an expert and the temp seems so close to cover line. But everyone's chart is different and maybe ff is off track. I have seen some interesting charts on there. Have you searched the galleries for charts with similar temps?
Everything else sounds good!
:dust:

I don't temp either but keep us posted sounds good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->