Pre-seed

Leanne-x

M/C 7th Nov 09 TTC #1 <3
Reaction score
Im guna give this pre seed lube stuff a try has anybody used it and had success? im willing to try anything as im back to TTC again ! x x x

Im guna give this pre seed lube stuff a try has anybody used it and had success? im willing to try anything as im back to TTC again ! x x x

Hi,

Yeah i tried it and got a bfp ehich unforuntley ended in MC. You take it before ov. I was using it along with CBFM and used it when got my Peaks.

hope this helps
a x

Yes I used it after my 1st mc, got a bfp 1st try.

I miscarried again, used it straightaway again and another bfp 1st try.My LO is here.

I gave the rest to a friend who got a bfp1st try toon after yeeears!

So as you can imagine, I'm a big fan!

Good luck honey! :hugs:

Thanks girls, il give it a try then ! hurry up mr post man !!! x x x

Yep I used this also along with OPKs and got a BFP after a month of TTC with preseed unfortunately this ended in a mmc. My sister also swears by it. Its great stuff and I hope to use it next time when am ready to TTC. It also helps balance the PH of your CM so as not to kill the little buddies.

I cant wait for it to turn up now, ive worked out i O around xmas eve / christmas day /boxingday so im hoping them 3 days im not stressing about it !! thanks fro your replys ! x

thanks for this thread, i'm going to be using this too, as i've always been a bit dry (TMI!) so we do use lube, but obiously now we need a sperm friendly one.
:)

WOW!! ive never heard of this stuff lol but it sounds good?! Maybe i will ask santa for some!lol where do u get it from?!

tbh i used preseed for a couple of cycles but the one where i got pregnant was the cycle when we didn't buy preseed and just used ky-type stuff! the cycle i got pg was also where i didn't put my legs in the air after or lay in bed letting the swimmers soak in either..lol... just my 2 cents!!

and also, pre-seed, like all lubes does kill some sperm, but if you're dry and need some lube its the lesser evil...

you can buy it from ebay, just type in pre seed and it comes up with various brands, or just google it and it comes up with differnt sites selling it. :)

i ordered it from ebay! waitin 4 it to arrive, u get a combination on 50 preg/ov tests and a tube of pre-seed which u can get 8-10 uses out of it! its definatly worth a try ! i brought mine for £18 including post and packaging! !! Lets Hope santa brings us some sticky baby dust for new year !!! x x

Just to give me tuppence worth... we'd been TTC for 2.5yrs and then tried preseed in Aug (along with first round of Clomid) - got BFP - but sadly miscarried in Sept. Then carried on using it and got BFP in Nov, but sadly have mmc and awaiting D & C. So it does work, am now just wondering why i keep miscarrying...

i ordered it from ebay! waitin 4 it to arrive, u get a combination on 50 preg/ov tests and a tube of pre-seed which u can get 8-10 uses out of it! its definatly worth a try ! i brought mine for £18 including post and packaging! !! Lets Hope santa brings us some sticky baby dust for new year !!! x x

that is EXACTLY what i just bought. from i think the seller was fertility friend!?

sounds the same package i bought too - it says it will last 8-10 applications - but ours lasted much longer than that - we found that we couldn't use the amount they said - it was way way to much - dont want to say too much but lets just say we ended up in fits of laughter due to the squigy wet noises!

Smidgen - I am in the same boat...... i had a miscarrige this exact time last year and ever since i have been trying and trying. Its a nightmare i feel like everyone else is finding it easy...

do you use the CBFM? i have been diagnosed with PCOS at the same time i use everything and anything i can find in the market to higher my chances.

i have pre-seed, i even take fertility blend herbal tablets but nothing seemd to work for us.

Smidgen - I am in the same boat...... i had a miscarrige this exact time last year and ever since i have been trying and trying. Its a nightmare i feel like everyone else is finding it easy...

do you use the CBFM? i have been diagnosed with PCOS at the same time i use everything and anything i can find in the market to higher my chances.

i have pre-seed, i even take fertility blend herbal tablets but nothing seemd to work for us.

I haven't bought the CBFM - my prob was that I wasn't ovulating apparently so the sticks never showed up a positive... was referred to infertility clinic in june this year and started clomid in Aug - had first BFP that month but miscarried in Sept and was told to wait until Dec before taking anymore clomid, but fell preg naturally in Nov. So i never know when i am ovulating really so we were just bd'ing every other day...

Hi

in my experience it does work; and it has a very natural feel as well. You only need to use half of the 'dose' recommended; 4mg or whatever they say is way too much. My best advise is next time get it from Amazon; well if the prices are still as good; not sure if the offers are on now; but I got it for about 12 quid including opks and pregnancy tests; I also got a great digital basal thermometer from the same amazon marketplace seller for about £3. Bargain basement!

Soph x

There is another product called Conceive Plus which they have started selling in Boots which is also a sperm friendly lubricant. As we always have to use some lube as I get dry very easily when we baby dance I am going to get some of this stuff and replace our usual one with it. It is meant to mimic natural CM and help those little swimmers on their way!

This is the website https://www.conceiveplus.co.uk

I am going to get some from Fertility Friend on Ebay though as they do the Conceive Plus with your choice of 50 pregnancy/ovulation tests for £14.99 plus postage, similar to the deal Leanne mentioned above.

It sounds a bit easier to use then Pre-Seed as you can just use it like a normal lubricant from what I've read about Pre-Seed it can be a little bit fiddly with the way it is applied.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->