Pre-Seeders & Conceive+ers thread, 49 BFP's! Stats on Pg 1. New Ladies Welcome :)

Thank you Zowie, it's not been the easiest of journeys but its all been worth it. I see you are about to start IVF, I wish you all the luck in the world. It's not as scary as it all first seems :hugs:

Thank you Zowie, it's not been the easiest of journeys but its all been worth it. I see you are about to start IVF, I wish you all the luck in the world. It's not as scary as it all first seems :hugs:

We were suppose to but it looks like its not going to happen after all. Our finances have fell through last minute. We are £900 short and by the looks of thing right now we are not going to be getting that cash untill late 2013 - 2014. It feels like we the whole world are against us.

Who said who money can't buy you happiness...

me too, i will keep you and your family in my prayers!!
xx

Hi guys, I don't think this post is still active but just to say I'm back for ttc#3 and will more than likely use preseed and softcup if no bfp soon, still waiting for pp period after the second( only breastfeeding 3 times per day now) so we shall see. I hope you are all ok and for those ttc :dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Im back aswell this time ttc #2.
Got pregnant with our first baby in our first month of trying & we used conceive plus. Our baby boy was born on the 5th April 2012 so will be 1 in just under 2 weeks!! xx

Hi guys, I don't think this post is still active but just to say I'm back for ttc#3 and will more than likely use preseed and softcup if no bfp soon, still waiting for pp period after the second( only breastfeeding 3 times per day now) so we shall see. I hope you are all ok and for those ttc :dust::dust:
:dust::dust:
:dust:

GL TTC #3! x

Im back aswell this time ttc #2.
Got pregnant with our first baby in our first month of trying & we used conceive plus. Our baby boy was born on the 5th April 2012 so will be 1 in just under 2 weeks!! xx

Also GL TTC #2!

I had totally forgotten about this thread, how are all you ladies?. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"