Pre-Seeders & Conceive+ers thread, 49 BFP's! Stats on Pg 1. New Ladies Welcome :)

claire911

Mum to Max :)
Reaction score
Hi girlies

Just wondering who is using Pre-Seed or Conceive Plus this cycle and is interested in sharing their BFPs, which we will no doubt get :haha: I know on the last thread that there was some success!

I am going to be using Pre-Seed for the 2nd month :thumbup:

:flower:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

21.3.2010 - by popular demand I have gone through ALL the pages to see where the most :bfp: come from...here are the results:

Pre Seed 29........19 Conceive+............1 Zestica

moochacha - Pre seed
shareema - Pre seed
lynn3035 - Pre seed
PeaceLoveBaby - Conceive+
a_c - Conceive+
rossloun - Pre seed
claire911 - Pre seed
fairygirl - Pre seed
blondee - Conceive+
stellababy - Pre seed
trying42 - Pre seed
skidoosh - Pre seed
kimmyB - Conceive+
majm1241 - Pre seed
sherlock - Conceive+
rai - Pre seed
majm1241 - Pre seed
claudia123 - Pre seed
lylasmummy - Pre seed
californiamom - Pre seed
Nessicle - Conceive+
NikkiCC - Pre seed :angel:
gem_wilko - Pre seed
amym - Zestica
kazpeza - Conceive+
caz & bob - Pre seed :angel:
Lorts - Pre seed
wifey29 - Conceive+ :angel:
babybefore30 - Conceive+ :angel:
Reds05 - Conceive+
babyloulou - Pre seed
Firedancer41 - Pre seed :angel:
goddess25 - Pre seed
Nixilix - Conceive+
stellababy - Pre seed
donna-c-86 - Conceive+
Firedancer41 - Pre seed
parkgirl - Pre seed
NikkiCC - Pre seed
Gemie - Conceive+
Mummy2Angel - Conceive+
Peanut78 - Pre seed
Coral1168 - Conceive+
maratobe - Conceive+
lotsakellz - Conceive+
shareema - Pre seed
jellybeanbaby - Pre seed
heathermg - Conceive+
LoubyLou - Conceive+

Hi! I am using preseed for the 1st time this month! Fxd for some success!! xx

Hi, we are soon to go into our second cycle with Conceive Plus. No bfp yet, but hoping!

Hi...

I used preseed 2 cycles ago; no bfp tho! Tried conceive + too but preferred preseed.

Would have used it last cycle but we were away for the weekend at ov time & I didn't bring it!

Will def be using it this month so will keep u posted.

I had a look at the preseed reviews on Amazon & lots of people saying thay got a bfp 1st or 2nd month of using it!

:thumbup:

Hi Ladies!

This is our 2nd month using preseed. Hoping this month is our month! Will let everyone know-
:dust::dust:

Flake-y - yes i've heard all about the good reports of Pre Seed in the first 3 months so I'm hoping its me/all of us!!

I used rather alot last month so I'm thinking little and often this month :haha:

wifey29 - if PS doesnt work out after month 3 then I'm trying C+!! I'm fickle like that!

Where are u all getting the stuff from? How much is it on Amazon? eBay was abit pricey!

I think I'm going to buy it right now and try it!! Claire, Amazon is selling it for 16.50 and free shipping!! So I'm going for that! I'll definitely let you guys know if it works for me or not! This is our 1st TTC and will be our 3rd cycle! Good luck everyone!

I think I'm going to buy it right now and try it!! Claire, Amazon is selling it for 16.50 and free shipping!! So I'm going for that! I'll definitely let you guys know if it works for me or not! This is our 1st TTC and will be our 3rd cycle! Good luck everyone!

Ooh fab shall have a look at that then. Didn't even occur to me that Amazon would do it!

Has everyone told their OH/DHs that they are using PS/C+????

Lordy, I wish I was O-ing already!!!

Yea he's sitting right next to me as I order it! haha.. I think I'm going to order Soft Cups as well from Amazon! Might as well since they're going to charge me for shipping! have you guys used those?? I'm kind of scared of the whole putting them in/taking them out situation!

Yea he's sitting right next to me as I order it! haha.. I think I'm going to order Soft Cups as well from Amazon! Might as well since they're going to charge me for shipping! have you guys used those?? I'm kind of scared of the whole putting them in/taking them out situation!

Nooooo never used them...am slightly curious about them! Do tell?!!

we are trying conceive plus this month for the first time, which is our 17th cycle TTC....hoping it makes a difference!!!
:dust: good luck girls!

Hi girls I'm new to this forum and its my second cycle ttc I used conceive Plus first cycle but no bfp as yet. Will be using softcups as well this time round and hopefully we all will get our bfp soon!!!

I have ordered some preseed and was expecting it to arrive today!!! It had better come tomorrow or I will be sooooo angry!!

Reemie-

I have actually used the soft cups for af. They are not hard to get used to putting in or taking out. I would suggest practicing once before you try doing after you bd. They are kind of like putting a tampon in but you kind of push back and up instead of just up.

Baby dust to you!

hey girls, i used pre seed and soft cups this cycle, should be able to let you all know if they worked or not in the next few days, yeah they are really easy to use, but like lynn says you should just practice with one before you really need them:D good luck :dust:

Ok gals.. I just ordered Pre~Seed and Soft Cups from https://www.early-pregnancy-tests.com/ together! I even got 2 free hpt! So hopefully they'll get here after AF leaves and I can try it all out! I'll let you guys know what happens (if anything!) Thank yooooou!~

We been usuing preseed off an on for the past few months. It leaves me too wet though, and I dont add that much either. Im still going to use it though on my dry days.

I recently bought a pack of softcups, tried to practice putting one in me, couldnt do it :nope:. Even saw the video clip on the softcups thread. I'll try it again when dh isnt around, like my day off and try try again :thumbup:

:dust:

Am pretty sure we haven't been lucky this month so looks like we are soon to be entering our second month using Conceive Plus.

Fingers and toes crossed that we get some bfp's again this month :thumbup:

Reemie - thanks for the link, I shall have a lookie at that :) I have heard alot about soft cups and as I am desperate now, I will try anything!!

ArticBaby - I know what u mean about the PS but do u think we are using too much?! My DH didnt know I had used anything though!

Maratobe - 17 cycles....hobest of luck to you :) Have u tried soft cups?

soph77 - hope the PS arrives and u can crack on! :thumbup:

:dust: to us all poppets :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"