Precious Little Ones

mummylanning

craving pineapple!
Reaction score
I dont know if anyone else has bought from this website site but unless you are buying something big or happy to wait an for your products then dont.

I ordered an item online nearly 2 weeks ago and it still hasnt arrived and the tracking number they gave me sends me back to my order and none of the items have even been shipped.

Now if i had Free postage or paid £2 or something i wouldnt mind so much but it is for a swaddle (nice and lightweight) and i paid £4.95 for postage.

So after some investigation i find out that the price i paid was for 7-14 days postage but if that is the case surely at day 10 the items should have been posted by now and this is not showing.

I am normally not concern when stuff arrives and I am not even due for ages but I am trying to get organised and with parcels i need to have someone here to bring them in. I also feel conned at the postage price.

Anyway, rant over, just wanted to warn anyone who may need anything in a rush.

(in the interest of fairness i should probably say that you can get your buggy/pram delivered next day free of charge just not regular items)

How frustrating. i hate that. We get that sort of service from EBay a lot!!!!
For great service i always use John Lewis or giraffe and co obviosly depending on what your looking for. My loyalty is well deserved with them both.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->