Predictor Pregnancy test

XxDellixX

Mummy to Jacob
Reaction score
Has anyone used the preictor pregnancy test. Its an early one and can test 5 days before period is due and it detects from 12.5 miu.

It says to read the result after 5 mins and can read it up to 30 mins but not over 30 mins. I think i got a BFP but i not sure. theres definately a line in the test window which is pink. But i dont feel sure. Im due on my period on thursday, i have a 26 day cycle but im wondering if i should leave it a couple of days before i test again!!!

i did a predictor test back in 08 when they were 50miu, didnt realise they were that sensitive now :D. i got a faint bfp on mine. so a line is a line.x

Where do you buy those at? I haven't seen one that sensitive. Would love to try one!

Has anyone used the preictor pregnancy test. Its an early one and can test 5 days before period is due and it detects from 12.5 miu.

It says to read the result after 5 mins and can read it up to 30 mins but not over 30 mins. I think i got a BFP but i not sure. theres definately a line in the test window which is pink. But i dont feel sure. Im due on my period on thursday, i have a 26 day cycle but im wondering if i should leave it a couple of days before i test again!!!

Dying to see it... got a pic handy??? (not to trouble you)

I would love to know where you can buy these??? and I want to see a picture...pretty please...lol Curiosity is killing me hope its your :bfp:

I'v used these before and had an evap on everyone : ( They give a lovely BFP and really quickly too, always turned out to be false for me. I really really hope this is your BFP chick!! Get a superdrugs own brand one. They are very sensitive.

Good luck xxxxxxxxxxxx

P.s I got mine from wilkinsons and bodycare xxxx

i got mine from morrisons, but looked it up and home bargains also do it for £3.99 instead of the normal expensive amount :) x

I live in the USA can Someone get it for me and I will send you the money? I would appreicate it. I neeed to know how much they are.. maybe I can get a few thanks can you write to me in a message

You can get 10mIU from ebay are these reliable does anyone know?

where do you get these Predictor tests? Just looked on the Boots and Superdrug website and cant see them :shrug:

Ive got a pic, ill try and upload it.

I got mine from Wilkinsons, they were £3.99 for one. Ive done another today and it was negative but it was this afternoon after id had a lot of wees!!! So the dreaded :witch: is due tomorrow so im just going to wait and see now! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->