Preeclampsia again... 33+5

Ferry

Reaction score
Here we go again.

I've been on 48 hospital visits for bp profile and blood tests, but woke this morning to a wash of blood. Cue panic!!!

Had my first steroid injection, second one been pushed fwd to 9pm tonight. Dr hoping I can hold little one in until Sunday before being induced, giving the jabs a chance to work on her lungs.

Trying really, really hard to stay cool, but I don't feel ready for this. I've got everything organisee for baby's arrival, but mentally I feel all over the place.

Just want her out safely.

Oh I hope you're ok! She's a good size now, try not to worry. It's all happening fast for you but you're in safe hands. Keep us updated, best of luck xxx

So tomorrow is go day. We'll be just shy of 34 weeks. Had the steroid shots to develop her lungs...

Hoping my blood pressure will be cool long enough for me to get through labour so we can get her out without too much stress. Eek.

Took a tour of the special baby unit and the nurses were lovely. There's no denying it's a little scary, though. They're planning to go full on incubator until they see how she is...

Hopefully I'll be posting good news tomorrow!

Best of luck!! Sounds very scary.. she will do great, though!

Baby's here!!

4lb 3oz of teeny tiny little girl. She's in the special baby unit, but might manage to skip the incubator and go straight into the hot cot, waiting to see how she settles.

Was really scary seeing her taken away last night, but we were able to have her out for cuddles this morning. So relieved

Sending so much love and strength to you all. I had my little girl 5 weeks early and the special care unit was amazing. Praying she heals quickly so you can be together again xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->