Preemie Summer Clothes?

Anna1982

mummy of 4
Reaction score
Hiya

another question from me and Im really sorry if it sounds stupid, but in this weather what should I be dressing the twins in?
yesterday they were in baby grows no coat but a thin blanket on there legs when we were out but im worried they were warm

I do have two little shorty rompers which are sleeveless but im worried theyd be too cold!

im totally stuck with clothes as my older two were winter babys!
anna

Just check the backs of their necks hun. :) I think I would have done the same as you. Alex was a winter baby though so I had to cover her up :haha: Just make sure you take an extra blanket, or cardis, or coats in a bag just in case, the weather changes so flipping quickly these days.

I had Tori in just a short legged/sleeved romper suit yesterday and in my carrier. Smothered in sunscreen lol

thanks hun
finding myself doubting myself more this time round, theyre so tiny! nearly half the size of my boys at birth.

im gonna have to go get some more clothes today!

How old are they now? Iv just been putting Niamh in dresses with just a nappy and shes still been too warm.

We brought Sophie home in June last year, at 39 weeks and for the first few days she was in a sleepsuit, little cardi and fleecy suit with ears when we went out, oh and a hat and the hood up as well - the first few days after she came home were really cold and misty.

After that, when it got hot, we started putting her into little summer dresses and socks and a cardi, or a romper and cardi, or trousers and a top and cardi, and just took extra things in the changing bag because you never know!

This year we're more confident and she's mostly been in summer dresses with or without a cardi, but I do always put a cardi into the changing bag, or a little coat if she's already in a cardi, because there have been a couple of times we've been caught out and it's suddenly changed and got really cold, and I've had to wrap her blanket over her, which she hates now she's older!

xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->