Preg symptoms after bleeding, negative test

MicahsMama

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I'm waiting longer than I'd like for a doctor's appointment, and in the meantime getting anxious. . . hoping someone out there has some experience to share with me.

Normally my periods are somewhat regular - 26-31 day cycles. Recently I thought I was pregnant because my cycle got to 36 days, and in addition I had a lot of the signs I had when i was pregnant five years ago with my son (nausea, backaches, heavy breasts, fatigue). I also had a lot of abdominal twinges of pain. Finally at day 36 I tested negative, and the next day I bled, but it was unusually painful, both in my back, and in my abdomen.

But what's really weird is now, a week later, I still am bloated like crazy and have heavy breasts. I just tested yet again today and it was negative. I would be at the six week mark from what was my last period before the strange period last week.

Has anyone with anovulatory cycles experienced major pregnancy symptoms/extreme pms-like symptoms AFTER having bled? I don't even know if I had an anovulatory cycle. That's just the only thing I can think of that wouldn't involve some bad disease!

I have a son whom I conceived very easily five years ago. The last years however have been inhumanly stressful and I worry about the impact on my fertility. A year ago an ultrasound showed I had a lot of eggs, but my periods are only 1-2 days now at age 34 (they were always light).

If anyone has any experience to share, I'd be grateful.

Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->