Preggers again after 3 MCs, pray for me please!

pea-in-pod

Mama of 2!
Reaction score
Hi lovelies!

I just want to very cautiously anounce my 4th BFP!!! (no children yet). I got it this morning at 13 dpo, so very newly preggers, less than 4 weeks. I've had 3 miscarriages so it's hard to be excited, but I really need your help. Please please say a prayer for me when you read this, I believe in the power of the people and I really want this bean to stick!!

Thanks ladies!!!

Huge congrats to everyone else who recently got their BFPs, and good luck to you lovelies who are trying.

xoxo
Pea

sending you a TON of sticky vibes and lots of hugs!

Hey hun, am going to church today so i'll say a lil prayer that this is your time xxx

Congrats hun...hope this little Beanie is snuggling in deep:hugs:

Congratulations Pea-in-a-pod Sending lots of poisitive energy, and fairydust your way !!!!!

Hope things go well this time round hun x

congrats! my fingers and everything else is crossed for your little bean to stick :)

congrats wishing u a happy and healthy 9 months :D

Hi lovelies!

I just want to very cautiously anounce my 4th BFP!!! (no children yet). I got it this morning at 13 dpo, so very newly preggers, less than 4 weeks. I've had 3 miscarriages so it's hard to be excited, but I really need your help. Please please say a prayer for me when you read this, I believe in the power of the people and I really want this bean to stick!!

Thanks ladies!!!

Huge congrats to everyone else who recently got their BFPs, and good luck to you lovelies who are trying.

xoxo
Pea

Congrats! Im praying for you. Make sure to follow DR orders and everything will be fine. I too had a MC previously and I have to do progesterone suppositories and now Im 9 weeks. I pray all will be well!:hugs:

Congratulations on your :bfp: wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months :)

Consider it done! I have also had MCs so I know how you feel, but try to enjoy your pg as much as poss all the same. Hoping to see join you in 1st, then 2nd then 3rd tri soon - lots of luck

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->