preggo? maybe?

arienette

Reaction score
hey guys.
i'm expecting my AF saturday and have been stressing for mostly the past 2 weeks about possibly being preggo.. I need someone to help put me at ease! AH!
I'm worried because i've had pregnancy "scares" before, but this one feels totally different... and i know some women say you just "feel pregnant".. well thats me right now, and it's been on my mind 24/7!
I went on antibiotics for tonsillitis a couple weeks ago, and I am on the birth control pill (to help regulate my periods for a while), and was instructed to use a backup method of contraception.... I didn't. Also i slipped up a few days and took the pill hours later than the usual time it should be taken daily. Lately I've been having odd stomach pains, random nausea, fatigue, period-like symptoms(but not totally the usual AF ones.. these feel just.. different) and for the past 2 days i have found myself have the urge to pee about every half hour.. not even consuming more liquids than usual. And the mood swings!! don't even get me started.I usually get a bit moody when expecting my AF but this month... sooo irritable! Way more than usual.

If i don't get my period Saturday I will be picking up a test that day.. hopefully it's the right time to test, because i couldn't tell ya my ovulation day if i tried.

Any thoughts?? I hate waiting! I just want to find out!!:wacko:

You could take an early preg test tomorrow (one of the ones that tests up to 5 days before your expected AF). Try and get one with two tests so you can test tomorrow and then saturday.
Best of luck....

I was on the pill for two years, and I think I didn't take it on time probably at least once a month. And by not taking it on time, I dont mean a few hours (a few hours off was normal for me), I mean not taking it for DAYS! I had went so long without taking it before (probably 3-4 times) that I started bleeding; like you do when you come off the pill!
Luckily (considering I was still in high school at the time), I didn't get pregnant until about four months after I stopped taking the pill; by that time it was the summer after my graduation.

Not trying to get your hopes down though, if you are TTC, just sharing my experiences. If you are, good luck and I hope it goes everything goes well!
:hugs:

Test...And keep us posted please :)

OK so saturday came, no AF.. sunday.. nothing.. but ive been cramping since last night like i could be getting it any second.. i'm just frazzled it isn't on time.Decided to give it the benefit of the doubt and if AF hasn't come by tomorrow (would be 3 days late) then i'm testing.

One question though... if i do start bleeding, how do I know it's my period and not just "withdrawal bleeding" from coming off the pill??? Should i just test regardless of if i bleed or not?

I would test anyways! Just to ease your mind because if you don't you will just fry your brain!

I'd test aswell, just so you know for your own piece of mind

As many women on here will tell you, when you think you might be pregnant it's really easy to read too much into everything. For example very few women will be feeling queasy or peeing more than usual before they've even missed their AF because it takes a while for the hormones to build up to be strong enough. However feeling tired is something that many women get before a missed AF. I had it bad!

I've read too much into symptoms before and at one point worried myself so much that my AF was late by almost a week.... which added to my worry even more.

There's a real change you could be pregnant so all you can do is wait and test.

Good luck. :hugs:

haha i know, it's amazing what the human mind can trick you into believing.i'll let you guys know my results.

Yes!!! Test!!! Put that mind at ease!! :)

If one thing's for certain is your mind can play tricks on you. In November when we started trying again I was so obsessed with being pregnant that I "got all the pregnancy symptoms" my AF was right on time but the day before I took a early pregnancy test because I was going mad. It helped knowing that I wasn't.

Also stress can delay AF. So get a test done so you can relax. :) Good luck!!!

aww :hugs:
i dont know if its good or bad news hun. :wacko:
i was due my af between late november and early december a few weeks later i 'felt' pregnant sore boobs, freq urination, tiredness etc i did a pregnancy test, negative... then i did others over the xmas period they were all positive, maybe your testing too early???
I know what you mean though when you say you dont know whether to be dissapointed or happy i felt the same. i am still sorta getting used to being pregnant now.
maybe you should try testing in a week or two again if you've had no af?
good luck in whatever you want the outcome to be xxx

i guess it could be too early to test... if i am pregnant, would i still have withdrawal bleeding when coming off the pill? (i am still taking it as normal every day)

..just so i know what to expect in a month, if i don't test again anytime soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->