preggo with quads

I know everyone has said it, but WOWSERS!!!!! welcome, and wishing 4 x happy and healthy 7 and a bit months!!!!!!

Congratulations and welcome to the forum.

Wow Quads, you are going to have your hands full, and you're the same stage as me. Very jealous on the ealr scans. :)

https://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/36/36_19_2.gifOMG, you must be the size of us that are near the end now. Anyway, I'm sure you'll have a fantastic journey and you'll get loads of support on here. Congratulations and good luck. x

WOW!!!!

Welcome to BnB!!! Congrats, Congrats, Congrats, and Congrats

wooooooooooowwwwweeeeeeee jesus u r gonna have your hands ful but how exciting is that!!! good luck!!

thats fantastic news how exciting 4 babies congratulations

Awesome 4 at once that is so cool I hope you have a healthy& happy uneventful nine months .:crib::crib::crib::crib:

HI

I hope you don't mind me joining in.

I am preggo with quads thro fertility treatment icsi.

I am now 7 weeks and 3 days, had 2 scans so far and senn all 4 baies heartbeat & sacs.

truley amazing and we are so excited .

Look forward to chatting to you laddies

Jaya

Oh my! What a blessing! That's one more than mine, I have triplets! Congratulations, indeed!:hugs: Welcome to BnB.

Wow! Welcome to the forum and I wish you a healthy and happy pregnancy!

goodness me!!

well congrats and good luck!!

I cant even imagine how your feelin and the excitement/nervousness must be amazing...please update with some scan pics and bump pics as and when you have them!

h x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->