preggo with quads

jaya460

Reaction score
HI

I hope you don't mind me joining in.

I am preggo with quads thro fertility treatment icsi.

I am now 7 weeks and 3 days, had 2 scans so far and senn all 4 baies heartbeat & sacs.

truley amazing and we are so excited .

Look forward to chatting to you laddies

Jaya

:hi: Welcome to the forum and good luck with your pregnancy! Quads! I can only imagine!!

congrats luv thats great 4 babies wow how exciting good luck thats gonna be some exciting journey

Welcome, congratulations and... ummm... I think you're blooming mad. You're absolutely mad... 1, sure... 2 - yeah ok - cool... 3, well... umm yeah - hard work but 4?! YOU ARE OFF YOUR ROCKER!

By the way, wanna buy some Castrol GTX Oil? Seems I bought the wrong stuff and now I can't get rid of it...

OH ... MY ... WORD ... Four babies - :baby::baby::baby::baby:- all at once. Flippin heck. I'm about to go for an appt for fertility treatment, and ICSI has been mentioned. Two would be fine - but FOUR.

You are certainly going to be one busy mummy!!!

Well ... Good luck with your pregnancy, and welcome to bnb.

:hugs::hi:

congrats, hope its a happy and healthy pregnancy. my neighbour has twins and triplets- you can do it!!

wow! Thats fantastic congratulations!!! :happydance: danni xx

Congratulations, WOW 4 babies
Luv Cheryl xxx

WoW!congrates n welcome 2 bnb lol i love this site the ladys r sooooooo nice id be lost without loads of ppl on this site love yas thanks.

Wow!! Congratulations and good luck with your quads!!

Welcome to BNB and congratulation 4 little ones wow :) x

Welcome!!! wow !!! you must be so proud :) ... wishing you the best !

WOWZERS!!
congratulations, thats amazing! Welcome to B&B:hi:

Hellooooo & welcome!!

WOW quads .. god you must be so excited!! I had a snuggle with quads earlier and it was madness!!

you need extra good luck !!!!! four babies woooooowwww thats got to be scary....im worried about having 1 ...hehehe good luck xxx

hi hun congrats, i bet ur so happy well done and all the best,

oh im kelly mum to 3 and ttc number 4.x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"