Pregnacare Plus

Talia12

Reaction score
Does anyone know if these contain the 400mg of folic acid? I'm taking 400mg folic acid daily by itself so far, but I think I should get some proper Pregnacare (Plus). It's on a fairly good deal in Superdrug if anyone's interested.
From what I can see online, it does contain folic acid but I can't see how much. Does anyone know?

I've never taken it, but I just looked up on Amazon real quick, and it does look like it's the same that you're taking. If you go, I would just double check before you buy. If you're not 100% sure if it's the right amount, I'm sure a pharmacist would be able to help you compare it to what you're taking. I've found pharmacists to be particularly helpful when I've been unsure of certain things.

I take the boots version and the vitamin amounts are on the box & it contains the correct about of folic acid & vitamin d. I'm sure pregnacare was similar which I took when pregnant with my daughter.

Yep I've had it in all of my pregnancies and it contains the right amount. I got mine off Amazon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->