Pregnacare

Rachel

Reaction score
Im on folic acid at the moment which was prescribed by the doctor but it runs out when im 13 weeks and he said I can't have any more on prescription as I don't need it after 13 weeks :wacko:

I was wondering about getting pregnacare or something simmilar. Is it worth it? Do I need them? Also is it safe to just start taking them when my folic acid off the doctor runs out?

Thanks x

Hello!!!

Yes babe, you are fine to take them with your folic acid tablet and you will find that pregnacare does contain folic acid too. I took Sanatogen's pre-natal (I think it is called) and the folic acid supplement and I took both for the duration of my pregnancy, my GP said it would do no harm what so ever! You will just have to buy them rather than have them prescribed hun if you want to continue. x

They're not THAT expensive lol.. I've stopped taking mine now lol

is up to u but u dont really need them after 13 weeks as baby;s major organs will have formed by then

am sure the doc would prescribe them if you absolutely needed them?

I was taking the pregnacare, there is also a pregnacare plus which I beleive you can take right up until the end if you wanted to.

However your doctor is right you dont actually need to take them after this time. Its comepletely down to your preference but they do contains vitamin supplements etc which are good for baby and you x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->