pregnacare....

Clair75

Reaction score
hi

dose any one take pregnacare conception, how do you find them and do you think they help.

I just started taking them - my GP recommended them as they not only have the folic acid but also iron and all other vits & minerals that are meant to get/keep your system in good health. So its a one tablet for all which is handy!

They must be taken after main meal and I did get some constipation after starting them but that only lasted first few days.

i've taken them for nearly 2 months now and no side effects at all. some people say they have toilet trouble with it but that's not been a problem for me. what i will say is that i have actually noticed a big difference in the amount of cfcm at the time of ovulation...i have had to get the preseed out to make up for it :winkwink: i researched this and many other women have made the same remark about it.

Yes Im taking Pregnacare conception too, I ordered it off Amazon because of the great reviews. My DH is also taking Wellman Conception so hopefully it will help!

Hi, I take them too, been no problems at all so far. You can find them all over, pharmacys and supermarkets stock them. Can also be found online. I use chemist direct but depends which country your from :)

thanks guys

i have got some now and started to take got from boots coat 10 pounds but i live in a small town we only have boots and one other place that every one use and every one knows you so did not wont to go there dont wont the world to no we are trying lol

I've been taking them for years and it is also the brand our fs recommends!

I have been taking it for quite a while now, no side effects. OH takes Wellman Conception as well.

We also take the his and her's options. Nothing strange to report.

My husband and I have been taking the pregnacare and wellman conception for nearly 4 months. We both have had no side effects and according to research it takes 3-6 months for the supplements to make an actual difference in egg & sperm quality.

I was sceptical about taking them before, bit my mum showed me a news report which said they doubled the success rate when taken before IVF as it improves reproductive heAlth, I'm not doing ivf but will do all I can to improve my natural chances.

If you live in the uk - holland and Barrett have a 'buy one get one half price' sale until Thursday and boots have a 3 for 2 offer most of the time, both available online as far as I know.

My husband also takes 100mg of coenzymeq10 to improve his swimmers, tesco def cheapest for that. I don't take it as it upsets my stomach x

I have been taking pregnacare conception for 3 months, did not notice any side effects either, although the doses of almost all vitamins are much higher compared to other brands (probably makes sense to give us a boost). Am thinking of moving to pregnacare original in a couple of months

I bought Pregnacare for a while but it seemed so expensive I started to wonder if it was a ripoff and just an attempt to get us TTCers to part with our money. So I have started buying folic acid tablets on their own which are much cheaper. Am I shooting myself in the foot though?

Just a tip - the cheapest place in the UK to get the Pregnacare Conception capsules is online at www.totalpharmacy.co.uk I paid £6.65 for 30 tablets instead of the circa £10 you pay in the shops and it was delivered free within 48 hours.

I started taking this recently and feel great for taking them, although I think they may have lengthened my cycle. I'm normally 25 days but this cycle was 29 days and I had a lot more pms symptoms than normal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->