pregnanacy after chemical buddy wanted

A

alli.s

i just found out yesterday i was losing my little baby, i know it was so early and everyone keeps saying oh you were not even really pregnant but that hurts more when it's put that way. would anyone want to buddy up? i will be using OPK again and conceive plus i think.

It hurts ...
I cried for days.
I send text msg to myself dedicated to my 'sesame seed'.
Now ... I can only hope ...

Hi dear i had a chemical also and even tho it was early it's still ur child.. I hurt n so did my hubby... So I'm here to talk

I totally understand as well. I've had two chemicals and I know how hard it is. We are here for you!

I understand, I'm sorry. I just had a chemical a few weeks ago, after having a m/c in April. In fact, I just posted a thread (before I saw your post here) about what to expect for this cycle. Yes, everyone likes to say, well if you didn't test you wouldn't have known. But it still is what it is and that doesn't make it any easier. People say how common it is, which is true, but apparently not common for me... I know I've never had a chemical before because I am an obsessive tester!

So will you be trying again this month, or did they tell you to skip this month? They told me to wait through this cycle as I guess there is a "slight" chance of having another in the cycle following the a chemical or m/c.

loosing a baby at any stage toally sucks :( what actually is a chemical pregnancy??? if you dont mind me asking. is where the baby doesnt enbed??? xxxxxx

A chemical is where you get faint positive HPTs or even BFP that then turn into BFNs. It is a very early miscarriage, usually before the pregnancy is ever confirmed via blood tests. The baby would implant but for a very short time.

yes i will be trying again this cycle, i asked my doc and she said there was nothing medically wrong with doing so but she said wait one month before i start back on bc or trying, needless to say i'm throwing caution to the wind here and trying again

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->