Pregnancy #2 Movement at 11 weeks??

Rainstorm

Mom of 2
Reaction score
I had the weirdest feeling yesterday. I was sitting with my arms crossed over my bump (which is quite protruding for 11 weeks, I guess cos my skin is already streched from last time) and I felt some weird movement which made me jump. I was quite surprised cos I didn't feel anything like it until 16 weeks last time. Any of you experienced some kind of movement so early on?

I haven't yet as im only 8 weeks but I felt around 16 weeks with my first and have been told you do feel it earlier with number 2 so it could well be :)

ps love your picture! :)

11 weeks is usually pretty early to feel movement, but it's not unheard of! I know 2 people who are pregnant with their second and felt movements around 11 weeks, so it's definitely possible.

And yup, a lot of times (not always) you feel movement with your second earlier. I didn't feel DD until 18 weeks and it was just bubbles. Kicks at 20, and other movements probably around 23-25 weeks. This one I just started feeling the other day, and it was more around what I was feeling around 23-25 weeks with DD.

I have started to feel small movements in the past week or so. I was around 12 weeks when I first felt something, but had a few more in the last week. Only tiny little flutters every couple of days. I think with your second you can feel it earlier xx

YES! I used to see people posting about feeling movements super early and I thought that they were crazy and/or wishful thinking... hah. But I very clearly started feeling this little one around 12 weeks. I didn't feel ANYTHING with my daughter until like 25 weeks, so I was super surprised to feel things so early. This baby has proven to be MUCH more active than my daughter was though, so that probably had something to do with it. You may have a wild one on your hands! :)
Congrats!

I had the weirdest feeling yesterday. I was sitting with my arms crossed over my bump (which is quite protruding for 11 weeks, I guess cos my skin is already streched from last time) and I felt some weird movement which made me jump. I was quite surprised cos I didn't feel anything like it until 16 weeks last time. Any of you experienced some kind of movement so early on?

I know I was feeling it this time at around 9-10 weeks, because now at almost 13 I am most definitely feeling flutters. I think it all depends on how in tune you are with your body. This is my fourth so I expected to feel movement early, but not this early.

I feel things which could be baby or gas, then I think my other pregnancies it always felt more like a flutter than a kind of kick feeling like I feel now.

I swear I felt something over the weekend. Think today it's just wind!!!! X

I felt it again today, though not as strong as last time. I guess it is true! My son is like really quiet and sweet, so I figured the second one would be a little bit more active lol

Ahhh glad it is baby after all :) sounds like you have an active one in there! I have felt more movement too, and I'm convinced I'm having a boy this time round xx

With my first I didn't feel her until wk 19!! With my boy I felt him at 12 weeks ( lost him at 14wks) and with my son I felt him at around 11 weeks. I'm 7 weeks now with our 3rd and I'm really hoping for early movement again ☺️

Well if I had any doubt that it was baby moving before, I definitely don't any more. Was sitting talking to my sister yesterday and baby must have done a somersault because I felt the biggest movement I have so far. I am 14 weeks today and never expected to feel it so soon! Xx

With my youngest I was just over ten weeks when I felt the tiniest wriggly sensations, I thought it must be way too early but they continued and got stronger and stronger all the time, he's my 4th baby, its crazy to think movement can be felt so early but it absolutely can! Xx

I didn't feek movement with my first until 16-18 weeks. I'm quite excited at the prospect of feeling this one a little sooner! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->