Pregnancy after a miscarriage

Reyrey7

Reaction score
I'm back!!!

I had a miscarriage at 9 weeks in early January. The baby had died at 5 weeks. I then had my first period on 14th March and had sex on the 4th April. Today I was over 20 days late from my second period and thought my cycle was just all over the place but decided to test just incase and I really dunno now but I am pregnant. I've worked it out to about 6 weeks. I am abit scared as I got drunk a couple of weeks ago, I haven't been taking my pregnancy tablets and I've been taking paracetamol, been painting my house. Basically things you shouldn't do when pregnant.

I had no pregnancy symptoms this time like I did with my first pregnancy. But I have had a really stiff neck since Wednesday and have low energy levels for the last week. It's really hard to get excited as I am so scared it will result in a miscarriage again but at the same time I am nervous, excited, just really don't understand really !!!

Also I know we shouldn't be picky but I Really didn't want a baby around Christmas time and I think it's just fate but it's due on 23rd December. It's just funny really.

Thanks for reading.

I wouldnt worry I got pregnsnt right after a misscarrage and hadnt realised straight away, I had been at my parents for the weekend and had a few to many glasses of wine, but felt odd on the monday tested on tuesday and got a positive, your to early for it to really have an effect on your baby at the moment :)
you may not have wanted a christmas baby but once your little one arrives you wont care. Just enjoy being pregnant hun :)

I have had three miscsrriages and preggo again. I cannot relax. I still cannot believe it. But people havr had more than that and have went on to have healthy babies. My f'xed for you hun. Relax as much as you can and enjoy, I know easier said....but big hugs to you belly sister

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->