Pregnancy after HSG and ectopic

Stronger

Reaction score
Hi,
we had 2 ectopic pregnancies in the same tube so in the second we went through laparoscopy surgery.
Then we took HSG to make sure our last tube was open and surprise surprise it wasn’t. In the procedure it was reopened (was painful but very quick).
I’m wondering if I have a good or even a better chance to concive and the fertilized egg to reach the uterus?

Is there anybody how past through the same or a similar thing ?

Hu stronger. I also had a HSG test done last month, luckily my tubes were open. They do say, and the gynaecologist did tell me that your chances of conceiving after a hsg are increased. I believe for the following three months after. So fingers crossed for you.
Also I'm really sorry to hear about your ectopic pregnancy's . Sending hugs.
I'm so glad you posted about the HSG. I didn't have luck conceiving last month but hoping I'll get a bfp this month . Xxx I'll let u know if I get lucky following my Hsg xx

I’ve had an ectopic, lost my tube so I’m left with one. I haven’t had an HSG to check my remaining tube, but requesting one at my next appointment. If your tube was opened, I would say you have a better chance. Good luck :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->