Pregnancy after premie......

gemlou86

Reaction score
Hi ladies

We had out little one at 25 weeks and is absolutly amazing. I have found out I am pregnant with our second just wondered if anyone else out there has had a prem then a full term pregnancy followed.

Thanks x

Here is a thread that was done in 2010 / 2011 as the board seemed to have a lot of pregnant mum's. It shows quite a few going full term

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...gnancy-after-our-preemies-support-thread.html

I hope you have a nice boring 9 months.

I had my dd at 26+4 then had my ds at 40+1. You will more than likely have lots of extra scans etc so enjoy it and dont let the chance of it happening again worry you all through your pregnancy :hugs:

This is only me and don't let it scare you but my first was 35, then 32 then 27 weeks. This time I am hoping to go all the way. I've ha a 4 year gap so fx... It depends why you went early in the first place, eg family history, pre eclampsia, incompetent cervix, irritable uterus etc...

We went from a 27 Weeker to a 40 Weeker hun :flower:

Hi. My first was born at 29 weeks gestation. I was pregnant again 5 months later, and he stayed in until 35 weeks. I was on weekly progesterone injections, and I think that helped a lot.

Hi Hun
Well I believe we are all different and like previously said, a lot depends on what, if anything, caused the prem birth in the first place.
My waters broke without warning or reason with my first at 35wks, 31wks with my second and again at 35wks with my third. I am presently 31 and a half weeks with my fourth and final baby, as with my others I have had steroid injections just in case, but my consultant believes I wont go past 35wks due to my history and that I am just one of those mums who just cant carry full term. No reason has been found as to why my waters just go, so just got to be a little more careful around now onwards to try keep this one in as long as possible. I know of other mums though who have gone early then gone on to have term/over due babies :winkwink: Good luck x

My first was at 35wks and 5 yrs later my second was at 32 . Fingers crossed this next one stays full term!!! Nothing worse then leaving baby in NICU . Good luck hun !

I had my first at 28+5 and second at 28 so more or less exactly the same time. It depends on the reason. If there is a defined reason which can be managed you should be fine.

My first was born at 34 weeks after waters broke. Have had lots of investigation this time and inconclusive. Am currently 36 +3 and baby is still in there!

I think it depends on why you had a preemie.

My first was a 35 weeker, my second a 39 weeker, my third a 38 weeker, and my fourth a 33 weeker. This time? No idea yet but from what my doctor has told me baby will likely be preemie.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->