Pregnancy and breast implants, please help.

calm81

Reaction score
Afternoon ladies,

I'm hoping to get some advice from ladies who've been there or related to someone who has. I'm pregnant with my 3rd baby and 1.5 years ago when I THOUGHT I was done with the baby fever, I got breast implants (two babies took its toll on my balloons, haha).

My question is, how much bigger will they get, or will the implants cause more pain to my soon to be milk filled breast? I don't want them getting bigger but I know it comes with the territory of pregnancy, I'm just afraid of the pain it will cause to have all that weight on my chest. When I was pregnant before my BB's went up a 1 1/2 cup sizes. EEEEK.

What to expect?

I had implants a number of years ago. They are behind the muscle. I was originally an A cup, with implants a C cup, whilst pregnant a DD cup and whilst breastfeeding DS an E cup. Didn't find them particularly painful, just mahoosive. Breastfed ok and they went back to a pert, if slightly softer C cup. Back up to a DD now though.

I had implants a number of years ago. They are behind the muscle. I was originally an A cup, with implants a C cup, whilst pregnant a DD cup and whilst breastfeeding DS an E cup. Didn't find them particularly painful, just mahoosive. Breastfed ok and they went back to a pert, if slightly softer C cup. Back up to a DD now though.

An E from a C cup???? Wowzers!!! I'm a full C-Small D now!! Crap, I'm going to get huuuuuge. :nope:

Thanks for sharing your experience. :flower:

I went from a perfect C to a full D. I ended up staing about a full C/small D.

I was an A cup before getting my implants and went to a full D cup. They haven't grown much throughout my pregnancy, but anxious to see how big they get once I start producing milk. Sounds like they might get HUGE. :dohh:

I had my done I went from a C to an E when the milk came in. I breastfed and pumped at work just fine. They went back to a C after wards but now there getting bigger again.

I went from a B to a DD post op, Im now 32 weeks preg and Im squeezing into a F sports bra...

How much did they grow with past pregnancies?

My past two I went from B-F naturally so I have always been a grower, however I am worried how they will look afterwards..

They are massive ..I don't intend to breastfeed but I have heard many ppl have breastfed without complications

I know they will never be the same due to the skin stretching but I hope what most people say is true that they are still great afterwards... gd luck

Wow. Thank you ladies. Did any of them sag afterwards? I'm not going to have them redone, I'm a wuss with surgery. I will make sure to wear a supportive bra and cotton one while I sleep to avoid sagging.

I see this is an old thread but having the same inquiry on pregnancy and breast implants. I also had 2 children and thought I was done. Got my implants May of 2009. I'm now very early on in my pregnancy and my boobs have been very sore since before I got my bfp.

Before implants I was a small B and grew to a full C while pregnant, maybe a D size when my milk came in. After my second pregnancy my boobs ended up looking like 2 runny eggs on my chest. I was probably an A cup of loose skin. After implants I am a nice 34D :thumbup: I'm thinking I may grow to a DD or DDD but with the way these things are hurting and swelling already it makes me nervous. I slept in a sports bra last night which seemed to help a bit and will definitely be wearing some type of support throughout my pregnancy.

I'm super scared that by the end of this pregnancy and (hopefully) breastfeeding my boobs will look like oranges in tube socks :cry2:

I see this is an old thread but having the same inquiry on pregnancy and breast implants. I also had 2 children and thought I was done. Got my implants May of 2009. I'm now very early on in my pregnancy and my boobs have been very sore since before I got my bfp.

Before implants I was a small B and grew to a full C while pregnant, maybe a D size when my milk came in. After my second pregnancy my boobs ended up looking like 2 runny eggs on my chest. I was probably an A cup of loose skin. After implants I am a nice 34D :thumbup: I'm thinking I may grow to a DD or DDD but with the way these things are hurting and swelling already it makes me nervous. I slept in a sports bra last night which seemed to help a bit and will definitely be wearing some type of support throughout my pregnancy.

I'm super scared that by the end of this pregnancy and (hopefully) breastfeeding my boobs will look like oranges in tube socks :cry2:

I'm almost near the end of my pregnancy and my boobs may have grown an extra .5 to full cup size and are heavy on my chest (shortness of breath is an issue). I'll update whether they got even larger when milk comes in and how they look after they go back to normal. I'm really hoping to not get the "orange in tube sock" look. So far, they look like they will be just fine. :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->