Pregnancy and text buddy-Jan 2012-South West UK

torilou

Reaction score
Hi, im due 1st/2nd Jan (not sure yet lol) and am looking for a buddy to text, msn, chat to due around the same time, anyone from the South West would be great! x

aww hun my fingers are crossed for you!! xxx

*waves* I'm due in January :) either 6th Jan or 14th Jan, not sure what date to use at the moment :) (first is LMP other is ovulation date)

I'm having my 2nd and I'm in Cornwall

Hi rees, lovely to see a fellow south wester, Im Cornwall too!

Whereabouts are you too hun, pm if you would prefer xxx

All the way down the bottom! Penzance :)

You?? (PM if you prefer :) )

Hey hun, have you had your scan date through yet? How's everything going?

Hi Rees, not for my dating scan no but have had 2 early ones so far, everythings going ok, never recall feeling as ill on any of my others as this one though! Gee whizz its been tough, todays been great though, one of my best days so far, barely felt sick and have been awake all day now!! lol

Hows things going with you, have you got your dates for booking appt/scan through yet? xxx

Had my booking appointment at 7 weeks! Super eager midwife :lol:

My dating/nuchal scan is in less than 3 weeks then, so excited :)

I've been having stupid random cramps, but I'm putting them down to my period and how it's meant to be due around abouts now! Although one of them yesterday took me by surprise and took my breath away while I was pushing DD in the pram! I reckon I've been taking advantage of all this sun too much :lol:

wow I had to wait ages just to get a appt, have it next week, looking forward to it :) Dont know how that will pan out for scan timing now though, did you get yours sent through the post or did your midwife arrange it? xx

Midwife arranged it and it came through the post! She's still got my notes though! Took them away with her and told me to get them from the surgery, left it a week and a half and they weren't there! Forgot to go back today so I'll try next Wednesday when she's back in there again!

Took just over a week for my scan date to come through, it's at 10am so we have to make sure we're up and ready for the half 8 train to Truro, MIL is having DD so we can go alone and then head into town for a bite to eat and to look at baby stuff - luckily it's the week after payday :)

ooh so exciting!! Well im just hoping they are able to get me in on time, dont know how long a wait it is from when she does anything which will be next week now

Nice early start for you then! But worth it :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->