Pregnancy Anxiety

Jazzmama

Reaction score
I do feel down and this is my 34th week... I was doing ok till now because I had more control over life around me but now I suppose just to sit back and enjoy and I can't. I can't talk to my partner because he won't get it. I tried many times already and I don't wanna talk to my Mom or friends because I don't want them to worry about me. I feel this way because I don't get enough help from the father. He doesn't have a job and right now I can't get foods that are good for my diet. What makes me think that the baby will not get the nutrions he needs when he is born or hopefully he will not go hungry. I don't think this is crazy thought. I just want to be the best mom I can. We can't even pay to our health care provider to prepare for the birth or pay rent... The Father of the baby is giving all his time to a project that will take a long time to become successful and says that he can't get a job right now because it will destruct him. I keep on thinking about first 10 day after he is born and I have to stay in bed with baby. We may need a lot of things for recovery and food after birth and if that would of happened in a couple of weeks from now we may be getting evicted from a place we live in in a top of all of this. I mean it sounds realistic by now. He've asked me to just trust him and to be by his side and here I am. The most helpless I've ever felt. And here to not feeling ready for this birth. I don't feel like it's right to bring baby to this world like this. I did make a decision to spend the rest of my life with my partner and would be so supportive of him if we had no choice or were living at a difficult time but he is more them capable to make it work for everyone and still have time for his project that is so important for him. Or if the baby was not on the way.
Tell me if I should just let go of the worries? I wonder if a non pregnant person reads this, does it sound like its not a big deal?
Thank you for reading this. I just want to be heard.

I am sorry for your struggle but his ass would have to go. When you have children your own self needs have to be put to the side. I can understand why you feel this way. I pray you find help with family cause you need them right now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->