Pregnancy Apps!

nflores77

Reaction score
Hi Ladies -

Wanted to know what apps you recommend. I have downloaded a few but wanted to know what you ladies use everyday or like! I'm using the pregnancy journal ... it's yellow and I believe it's free. I had downloaded it when I had my mmc earlier this year.

I use the bump and pregnancy by webmd. I recommend both of them, webmd gives you a detailed look at what's happening with your body and babies, but the bump gives you more accurate sizes and more info about baby :)

I love Ovia and Sprout Pregnancy. The sprout one has 3d images :D

I have the bump and I have baby center. I am always downloading new ones, but then I go through them and delete the ones that I never look at lol.. I found it ridiculous when I had 5 pregnancy apps on my phone plus a countdown! lol

I'm using Ovia but I'm going to check out Sprout now!

I used Glow when I was ttc and then Glow Nature now that I'm pg :) I love the app, it's easy to use and gives you daily updates on your pg and baby stage, plus advice, tips and info based on the info you record each day. :)

I love Glow but sadly Glow Nurture is only for iPhone. They are working on an android one. I hope it is done soon!
I have one called "I'm Pregnant" - I like the weekly to-do lists it has but otherwise it isn't very good.

Just downloaded both Ovia and Glow at your recommendations, so far I just tried Ovia and love it!

I use pregnancy+

It's really great I can use it as a journal, get daily and weekly info on the baby, including images (2d/3d & 4d), I have the chance to upload my bump pics every month to document changes, it has a kick counter, baby size guide, guides for me (food, labour, exercise etc.), it has a baby names list from different countries, contractions counter etc. It has a lot!

x

The app I have liked the most, which was actually recommended to me by my doula is preggie. I like it because it is more than just an average app. It is like facebook and instagram for pregnant women. Also easier to access than forums if you know what I mean. Also the support is great from fellow mommies. Sometimes well most times people don't understand what it is like to be pregnant, so their idea of support is like... :dohh: Just try it, you can get it on both your android phones or your apple phones....
I wish more apps were as interactive as this one..well maybe I don't because then I would have way too many apps on my phone!

I used the webmd and baby center ones last time. there was a third one that I don't remember. What I liked about webmd was that it had a place for bump pics. Even now that I've deleted the app my bump pics are all saved in the webmd folder =). The baby center app's perk was that it told me how far along id be every day. It was good for knowing how far along id be at a specific date in the future...that might be the reason id get it again.

One of my apps had a contraction timer, I don't remember which one. I was induced though so I didn't need it anyway. Every time I did use it was a false alarm.

The pregnancy apps kinda made me sad in the end! I was induced and gave birth at 41 weeks. And up to that point some of my apps were saying, "you should have had your baby now!" :facepalm: it made me miserable!

I use ovia. Haven't really looked at any others. It was my ovulation tracker turned pregnancy app!

ive downloaded about 3 on my phone but i only use one because i find it cuter and more informative as well as fun to mess around with. I use in order of how often: The Bump, BabyCenter, and BabyBump. The Bump is more informative and doesn't repeat itself as often as BabyCenter does. Baby Center was my first app downloaded though but as i got more curious i went out and found more and im glad i found The Bump. Baby Bump is annoying and its hard to navigate through because im so used to using the back button on my phone and the way the pages look, it seems you need to use that button to go back but you can't. it just annoys me too much so i may just delete it altogether now that i remember.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->