Pregnancy buddies? :) <3 any other chatty girls out there?

KelseyK

Reaction score
Anyone want to buddy up? Stick together through this whole pregnancy? Help each other out with new borns?! I'm super chatty and love this Site. Some of the forums seem to get to crowded though and it's hard to actually get to know and to keep up with people! I don't really care when you're due, just that you're pregnant :) (or even TTC!) I'm due August 19th!

Let me know a little about you!

:yellow: mommatoabeaut- August 8th :yellow:
:blue: KelseyK- August 19th :blue:
:yellow: samface182- August 21st :yellow:
:yellow: MrsMurphy2Be- August 24th :yellow:
:yellow: newmommy21- August 28th :yellow:
:yellow: Kloe- September 10th :yellow
:yellow: sedgeez- September 17th :yellow:
:yellow: bekkie- September 20th :yellow:
:yellow: loukachu- September 20th :yellow:
:yellow: Reneton-September 26th :yellow:
:yellow: Phantom710- September 29th :yellow:
:yellow: iluvmyfamily- October 3rd :yellow:
:yellow: ginab- October 7th :yellow:

im due in sept :thumbup:

and i no what you mean about it getting crowded lol you get lost with all the replies!!!

:haha:

Yeah you do! It's frustrating Haha! What's your due date? Have you had your first scan yet?!

Yeah you do! It's frustrating Haha! What's your due date? Have you had your first scan yet?!

from what ive worked out, the 17th. but ive not had a scan yet. i have my first midwife appointment on monday.

have you had your scan yet?

:flower:

I wanna join too!! I'm due Sept 20 (which is my birthday too!) :D

from what ive worked out, the 17th. but ive not had a scan yet. i have my first midwife appointment on monday.

have you had your scan yet?

:flower:

Ooooo how exciting!!!! :)

Yeah I had my scan at 7 weeks :) It was nice... I've been so paranoid this pregnancy!

ive had a previous mc so im hoping to get offered an earlier scan. if not ill be getting a private one done, i just cant relax :dohh:

what symptoms been bothering you the most? lol :haha:

Me me! Im due a few days after you, August 24th and am so excited! Im quite looking forward to a summer baby, as my dd has a January birthday so it will be interesting. How have you all been feeling so far?

ive had a previous mc so im hoping to get offered an earlier scan. if not ill be getting a private one done, i just cant relax :dohh:

what symptoms been bothering you the most? lol :haha:

I've had a previous mc as well which is why I REALLY needed that early scan lol. If they wouldn't have given it to me I would have gotten a private one too!!

When I was at 7 weeks my only real complaint was how horribly exhausted I was! NOTHING helped! No amount of sleep or anything lol.. No matter how long I slept I was still tired! I had a little bit of ms during that time but mostly just bouts of dizziness especially if I hadn't eaten for awhile... Once I got to 8.5 weeks the symptoms REALLY started... Peeing about every hour at nights... feeling sick all the time (though I haven't thrown up yet) and probably my worst symptom yet has been insomnia!! I'm still extremely tired but I can't sleep!! It's awful!! I have an appt on Thursday and I'm hoping my OB will help me because I feel like I'm going crazy! Ohhh and I had headaches from the very beginning which went away at about 6 weeks and they are back full force this week :(

What about you!?

Me me! Im due a few days after you, August 24th and am so excited! Im quite looking forward to a summer baby, as my dd has a January birthday so it will be interesting. How have you all been feeling so far?

Yay!!!!!! We are suuuper close!! :) Summer baby will be fun :) I'm excited! The only problem is that I'm due only a few days before my son starts kindergarten!! Talk about a hectic week lol :haha: I just wrote my symptoms above... What have you been feeling?! Any sign of feeling the baby yet??

I am new to the site and always looking to make new friends! I'm due late September and this is my second child. :)

Ive had a pretty easy time I guess.. From 5-7 weeks i had sore bbs and very mild nausea, but since then, nothing! I had a scan on saturday because i was so worried I wasnt pregnant anymore! Its definitely been easier than my last pregnancy.. Which i also class as very easy! I dont think ive felt baby yet, but i havent really been concentrating.. I cant wait to feel those first movements! Have you felt anything yet?

Hopefully your lo comes a week or so early so you have time to adjust and will be easier to get your lo off to kindergarten!

Im assuming you are in the US (on my phone and it doesnt show location). Im in Scotland =D where is everyone else from? X

I am new to the site and always looking to make new friends! I'm due late September and this is my second child. :)

Woohoo!! Welcome!!

This is my second as well!! :) I have a four year old little boy :)

Ive had a pretty easy time I guess.. From 5-7 weeks i had sore bbs and very mild nausea, but since then, nothing! I had a scan on saturday because i was so worried I wasnt pregnant anymore! Its definitely been easier than my last pregnancy.. Which i also class as very easy! I dont think ive felt baby yet, but i havent really been concentrating.. I cant wait to feel those first movements! Have you felt anything yet?

Hopefully your lo comes a week or so early so you have time to adjust and will be easier to get your lo off to kindergarten!

Im assuming you are in the US (on my phone and it doesnt show location). Im in Scotland =D where is everyone else from? X

Its so nice but so scary when we get a break from all the symptoms!! My bbs have actually just started getting sore again... It's so weird... Right when I hit 11 weeks everything is coming back full force lol!

Yeah I"m hoping the baby comes a little early.... My son was 2 1/2 weeks early so who knows! I"m not if thats an indicator on if the next one will be early or not!!!

Yep I'm from the US :) Boise, Idaho. It's so cold!!

ohh my dd was 12 days late! Hopefully this lo isnt so stubborn! Its been snowing here the last few days but has now turned to rain.. As usual! Always rains here :/

Im hoping my symptoms stay away! Have my booking in appointment a week tomorrow and wish they would hurry up because I want to know when my scan will be!

Are you hoping for a specific gender? I dont mind, i think there will be positives on both sides. OH is hoping for a boy, but i know he would adore another daughter.

ohh my dd was 12 days late! Hopefully this lo isnt so stubborn! Its been snowing here the last few days but has now turned to rain.. As usual! Always rains here :/

Im hoping my symptoms stay away! Have my booking in appointment a week tomorrow and wish they would hurry up because I want to know when my scan will be!

Are you hoping for a specific gender? I dont mind, i think there will be positives on both sides. OH is hoping for a boy, but i know he would adore another daughter.

I want to know when my next scan is as well! I have an appt on Thursday and I'm super nervous. If everything goes well and I hear the heartbeat I will be telling my parents that night!

As for what gender... I don't care so much with this pregnancy because my son that I have now was with a different guy so this is my DF and I's first and we want at least one more and he wants one of each so he really doesn't care what this one is. I kinda want a girl since I have a boy :) It would be nice to a little mini me :haha: If this one is a boy though it the next one better be a girl lol!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->