Pregnancy buddies? :) <3 any other chatty girls out there?

I am new to the site and always looking to make new friends! I'm due late September and this is my second child. :)

yay welcome :) This is my second too!

Im assuming you are in the US (on my phone and it doesnt show location). Im in Scotland =D where is everyone else from? X

I'm in the great white north - Alberta, Canada - it's -43 today!

ive had a previous mc so im hoping to get offered an earlier scan. if not ill be getting a private one done, i just cant relax :dohh:

what symptoms been bothering you the most? lol :haha:

I've had a previous mc as well which is why I REALLY needed that early scan lol. If they wouldn't have given it to me I would have gotten a private one too!!

When I was at 7 weeks my only real complaint was how horribly exhausted I was! NOTHING helped! No amount of sleep or anything lol.. No matter how long I slept I was still tired! I had a little bit of ms during that time but mostly just bouts of dizziness especially if I hadn't eaten for awhile... Once I got to 8.5 weeks the symptoms REALLY started... Peeing about every hour at nights... feeling sick all the time (though I haven't thrown up yet) and probably my worst symptom yet has been insomnia!! I'm still extremely tired but I can't sleep!! It's awful!! I have an appt on Thursday and I'm hoping my OB will help me because I feel like I'm going crazy! Ohhh and I had headaches from the very beginning which went away at about 6 weeks and they are back full force this week :(

What about you!?

my symptoms are like yours. im 7 weeks today from what ive worked out. ive had bits of nausea here and there but today it was horrible.

ive not been sick but feel dreadful, and im so exhausted. i fell asleep at work today!! :dohh: i had to go home early lol :haha:

i cant sleep coz my sickness is worse at night :nope:

ive got back ache, neckache. slight crampy feelings every now and again. my hormones are crazy, i keep crying at nothing :haha:

light headed and dizzy all the time. my boobs are so sore :cry: and massive!!! :haha:

cravings for things i never eat, and ive gone off cheese, milk, and butter :dohh:

the list could go on :wacko:

I wanna join too!! I'm due Sept 20 (which is my birthday too!) :D

we're close together!!! :thumbup:

yay :happydance:

Hahahahahah :rofl: I just read the quote in your signature, I love it! Sounds like my DF! DF thought that you could get pregnant at anytime and a girl would instantly get pg if they bd'd without protection hehe It's been hilarious teaching him about how to conceive and pregnancy lol he is so clueless. I love it.

ive had a previous mc so im hoping to get offered an earlier scan. if not ill be getting a private one done, i just cant relax :dohh:

I've had a previous mc as well which is why I REALLY needed that early scan lol. If they wouldn't have given it to me I would have gotten a private one too!!

When I was at 7 weeks my only real complaint was how horribly exhausted I was! NOTHING helped! No amount of sleep or anything lol.. No matter how long I slept I was still tired! I had a little bit of ms during that time but mostly just bouts of dizziness especially if I hadn't eaten for awhile... Once I got to 8.5 weeks the symptoms REALLY started... Peeing about every hour at nights... feeling sick all the time (though I haven't thrown up yet) and probably my worst symptom yet has been insomnia!! I'm still extremely tired but I can't sleep!! It's awful!! I have an appt on Thursday and I'm hoping my OB will help me because I feel like I'm going crazy! Ohhh and I had headaches from the very beginning which went away at about 6 weeks and they are back full force this week :(

What about you!?

my symptoms are like yours. im 7 weeks today from what ive worked out. ive had bits of nausea here and there but today it was horrible.

ive not been sick but feel dreadful, and im so exhausted. i fell asleep at work today!! :dohh: i had to go home early lol :haha:

ive got back ache, neckache. slight crampy feelings every now and again. my hormones are crazy, i keep crying at nothing :haha:

light headed and dizzy all the time. my boobs are so sore :cry: and massive!!! :haha:

cravings for things i never eat, and ive gone off cheese, milk, and butter :dohh:

OMG thats another thing!! My muscles have been killing me!! If I fall asleep wrong AT ALL I'm a mess the next day.. It's awful!!

My cravings have been all over the place... when I first got pregnant I was craving PIZZA so I went to the store and filled our entire freezer with pizza... now I can't stand it lol! If I crave something one day I usually hate it the next... it makes shopping difficult!

What about you!?

OMG thats another thing!! My muscles have been killing me!! If I fall asleep wrong AT ALL I'm a mess the next day.. It's awful!!

My cravings have been all over the place... when I first got pregnant I was craving PIZZA so I went to the store and filled our entire freezer with pizza... now I can't stand it lol! If I crave something one day I usually hate it the next... it makes shopping difficult!

im so anxious to have a scan though. i cant wait to be reassured everythings fine.

im buying more tests just to check its still there :haha:
its like i feel like its not real. its crazy.
so even though my symptoms drive me crazy, they reassure me!! :thumbup:

I am due August 28! I had my first scan last wednesday at 9 weeks :)

Hahahahahah :rofl: I just read the quote in your signature, I love it! Sounds like my DF! DF thought that you could get pregnant at anytime and a girl would instantly get pg if they bd'd without protection hehe It's been hilarious teaching him about how to conceive and pregnancy lol he is so clueless. I love it.

LOL - yeah boys really don't get it - even though this is our second time I'm still telling him things that I'm sure I told him the first time!

What about you!?

im so anxious to have a scan though. i cant wait to be reassured everythings fine.

im buying more tests just to check its still there :haha:
its like i feel like its not real. its crazy.
so even though my symptoms drive me crazy, they reassure me!! :thumbup:

OMG I have peed on so many tests!!!!!!!!!! Hahaha! I hate the 1st trimester!!

LOL - yeah boys really don't get it - even though this is our second time I'm still telling him things that I'm sure I told him the first time!

Haha I love seeing his face when I tell him certain things, it's priceless!

As for feeling baby... sometimes at night when I'm laying completely still in bed I have just started feeling little bubbles which I swear is the baby and not gas... it's so slight though that I haven't said anything to DF and I always second guess myself after it happens :dohh:

I hate not being able to sleep! I think I need to get a pregnancy pillow. That thing saved me during my last pregnancy! Is anyone else having a hard to staying a sleep or getting comfortable?!

Hi everyone!! I'm very new to this site, and I joined because I was looking up early pregnancy symptoms as I suspected that I was pregnant. Seeing forums such as this just helped me alot, in that I'm not alone! I haven't been to a doctor yet, but have an appointment scheduled. I'm due around September 26 ish! As of now, I have absolutely nooooooo symptoms, other than sore tatas, and being a little more tired than usual.
Please be patient as I learn the new lingo, and all the abbreviations and fancy things!
I look forward to checking back and getting to know all of you!

Hi everyone!! I'm very new to this site, and I joined because I was looking up early pregnancy symptoms as I suspected that I was pregnant. Seeing forums such as this just helped me alot, in that I'm not alone! I haven't been to a doctor yet, but have an appointment scheduled. I'm due around September 26 ish! As of now, I have absolutely nooooooo symptoms, other than sore tatas, and being a little more tired than usual.
Please be patient as I learn the new lingo, and all the abbreviations and fancy things!
I look forward to checking back and getting to know all of you!

Hi! Welcome! This Site has helped me through so much!!! How many weeks are you right now? If you have any questions about the lingo or abbreviations just ask! It definitely takes some getting used to but we will all help :) congrats on the pregnancy! :hugs:

Hello Everyone Im Gina and i have a 2 1/2 year old and and pregnant with baby number 2 due on 7th October.. would love to share my new pregnancy and beyond with some other like minded mummies.. xx

I hate not being able to sleep! I think I need to get a pregnancy pillow. That thing saved me during my last pregnancy! Is anyone else having a hard to staying a sleep or getting comfortable?!

me! :haha:

im so restless in the night. i cant get comfy at all and i have hardly any sleep! :dohh:

Hii everyonee :D
I'm 10 weeks pregnant and just had my first midwife appointment!
Nice to meet you all

Hello Everyone Im Gina and i have a 2 1/2 year old and and pregnant with baby number 2 due on 7th October.. would love to share my new pregnancy and beyond with some other like minded mummies.. xx

Welcome!! <3 it looks like we have a great group going here!

me! :haha:

im so restless in the night. i cant get comfy at all and i have hardly any sleep! :dohh:

It's so frustrating! I think my deepest sleep happens right before my son wakes up!

I am due August 28! I had my first scan last wednesday at 9 weeks :)

Thats awesome!! We're just over a week apart!! :)

Thats great! I love when people are so close in due dates! So excited to get to know everyone!

<3
Hii everyonee :D
I'm 10 weeks pregnant and just had my first midwife appointment!
Nice to meet you all

Nice to meet you too! We're only a week apart! :) I have an appointment tomorrow :)

hi to all the new ladies, lovely to see so many due round the same time!

Im having no trouble sleeping! I wish I could get more but dd is an early riser :dohh:
My best friend actually commented on my little bump today! Its not super noticable but because she knows me, she noticed it! Makes me excited =D

How are we all today? OH is making dinner right now, we are having chicken fajitas. YUM!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->