Pregnancy buddies? :) <3 any other chatty girls out there?

hi to all the new ladies, lovely to see so many due round the same time!

Im having no trouble sleeping! I wish I could get more but dd is an early riser :dohh:
My best friend actually commented on my little bump today! Its not super noticable but because she knows me, she noticed it! Makes me excited =D

How are we all today? OH is making dinner right now, we are having chicken fajitas. YUM!

Ugh that's how I was! I went from being able to sleep all the time to not at all! Even when my son was with his dad and I had a day off to sleep in I couldn't do it!

My bump is getting harder and harder to hide! I live in leggings and sweaters lol. I'm telling my family after tomorrow's appointment so that will be nice to get out!

Omg chicken fajitas sound so yummy! I'm jealous! Its only 1030 in the morning here though :haha:

Hi All!!! :hugs:

Darn work taking time away from chatting about babies!!

last night was the first solid sleep I've had in about a week, I keep waking up at 3:30 and then I'm wide awake... I'm not ready for sleepless nights yet, especially when DS gets up at 6!

I think I have a bump already... which seems weird - but the top of my belly is hard, the bottom is still soft and squishy.

anyone else having leg aches? My left leg doesn't hurt... just aches weirdly like I need to keep stretching it...

mmmmm chicken fajitas

Hi All!!! :hugs:

Darn work taking time away from chatting about babies!!

last night was the first solid sleep I've had in about a week, I keep waking up at 3:30 and then I'm wide awake... I'm not ready for sleepless nights yet, especially when DS gets up at 6!

I think I have a bump already... which seems weird - but the top of my belly is hard, the bottom is still soft and squishy.

anyone else having leg aches? My left leg doesn't hurt... just aches weirdly like I need to keep stretching it...

mmmmm chicken fajitas

Yesssss about the legs! Do you feel like you constant have to move them? Mine are the worst at night when I'm in bed, it's restless leg syndrome and pretty common during pregnancy. My Dr said to drink electrolytes and it will help. He said gatoraid is a great thing to drink. Most sports drinks are full of electrolytes, it helps me :)

It just seemed to start this morning, and only the left leg currently thankfully but yeah - I remember having RLS in my first pregnancy and needing to eat more bananas, I'll pick up some gatorade at lunch and see if that helps :D thank you!

I think it will really help!!!

I'm getting super nervous for tomorrow.... I have so much going on. I have to have a kidney ultrasound at 7am because of some heart issues I've been having, then I have my ob appt at 330, it's the dreaded Pap smear appointment. I have had abnormal paps for the last few years so it's always stressfull waiting for the results! And for some reason I'm just terrified they won't find a heartbeat. We saw baby at 7 weeks with a heartbeat of 146 so I really shouldn't worry but I can't help it. I saw the heartbeat with my last pregnancy and still had an mc, I just want out of the first trimester!

I'm also nervous because we will be telling my family if all goes well at the appt. They adore my son but I'm not sure how they will feel that I'm pregnant again since df and i aren't married yet and JUST moved in together.. We are so happy I just don't want any negative responses :( I have to tell them sometime though lol I see them all the time and they're probably wondering why I don't drink wine and why I'm gaining so much weight, I'm sure they already know. I'm just so nervous! I want this to be a happy thing! My last pregnancy was anything but a happy one.

I think it will really help!!!

I'm getting super nervous for tomorrow.... I have so much going on. I have to have a kidney ultrasound at 7am because of some heart issues I've been having, then I have my ob appt at 330, it's the dreaded Pap smear appointment. I have had abnormal paps for the last few years so it's always stressfull waiting for the results! And for some reason I'm just terrified they won't find a heartbeat. We saw baby at 7 weeks with a heartbeat of 146 so I really shouldn't worry but I can't help it. I saw the heartbeat with my last pregnancy and still had an mc, I just want out of the first trimester!

I'm also nervous because we will be telling my family if all goes well at the appt. They adore my son but I'm not sure how they will feel that I'm pregnant again since df and i aren't married yet and JUST moved in together.. We are so happy I just don't want any negative responses :( I have to tell them sometime though lol I see them all the time and they're probably wondering why I don't drink wine and why I'm gaining so much weight, I'm sure they already know. I'm just so nervous! I want this to be a happy thing! My last pregnancy was anything but a happy one.

oh wow - that's a huge day! Sending you lots of good vibes, you'll have to let us know how it goes :) (I'm sure it will go well!!)

My first pregnancy was perfect and I'm still terrified this time and wanting out of first tri - I can only imagine how difficult and nerve-wracking it must be having experienced a loss before. :hugs:

Aw - I hope they take it positively, another grandbaby is a joy!!!

Kelsey, good luck tomorrow and im sure all will be fine! As for your family, they may surprise you! I didnt expect mine to be happy this time round.. But they were extremely accepting and excited =)
I cant wait to get out of first tri! Once i have my scan and see all is well i think i will relax and start to enjoy! Dont get me wrong, im super happy but i just dont have the same excitement this time round! Anyone else feel like this?

Thank you ladies <3 <3

Yeah this time is definitely different. I'm much more tired because of having one already and I think I'm more nervous about having two then I was about having one lol!

How's everyone doing tonight? I feel another sleepless night coming on for me, blah.

KelseyK, you asked me how far along I am but I couldn't reply fast enough lol! I'm six weeks today. I hear ya about the sleepless nights, I keep having horrible dreams and wake up. I try to just go to bed early, and wake up nicely on time for work and it just gets me through the day so that I am at least tired for bed. At least this makes up for being awake or partially awake a zillion times throughout the night!!

Hope everyone is still smiling! :thumbup:

I have been having horrible dreams as well! I hate it... I always wake up from my dreams feeling like I haven't slept at all because they were so real lol. I've had to limit what we watch before bedtime!

I know! I try to watch channels that don't have previews for scary movies or shows, as I'm alone most of the time as my boyfriend works away...it gets lonely!! That's why I love this site HEHEHE:haha:

This Site is awesome for nights like that :)

I agree with the very vivid dreams! I however don't wake up from them...luckily they aren't nightmares, just dreams about work (why work? no idea!)

Haha I hate work dreams!!!

I hope all you ladies have a great day! Im headed to the hospital for my kidney ultrasound, maybe ill get to peek at baby?! That would be awesome! :)

Hopefully you will get to see baby! that would be awesome :)

Didnt get to see baby, boooo! Oh well, I have my ob appt today so at least ill get to hear the heartbeat :) <3

You are so lucky to hear the heartbeat! I still haven't heard mine yet, just got told at my first scan it was 149...hope I hear it next time!

minus the never ending sickness and the exhaustion - feeling fantastic! Have to give a speech today and I am praying to the goddess of pregnancy that I don't throw up in the middle of it :rofl:

how are you? good luck today!

You are so lucky to hear the heartbeat! I still haven't heard mine yet, just got told at my first scan it was 149...hope I hear it next time!

Yeah I can't wait! Mine was 146, super close to yours! :)When is your next appt?

minus the never ending sickness and the exhaustion - feeling fantastic! Have to give a speech today and I am praying to the goddess of pregnancy that I don't throw up in the middle of it :rofl:

how are you? good luck today!
oh no!!! haha pray to the pregnancy gods! I have had THE WORST stomach ache all morning :( It's awful :( I'm sure it's just gas but I can't handle it! I was so worried when I was getting the kidney ultrasound, he was pushing all over my stomach! I was soooo worried I was going to let one out right in his face lol :oops: oooh the joys of pregnancy! Good thing it didn't happen! I'm still feeling pretty gross though :/ I wish the pain would go away!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->