Pregnancy buddies needed due december 2009

nicolascott13

Mother of 2
Reaction score
HI ALL LOOKING FOR SOME FRIENDS DUE IN DEC 09

MY DUE DATE IS 9TH DEC 09 I AM CURRENTLY 3 WEEKS AND 6 DAYS AND FOUND OUT YESTERDAY :happydance:

M/C IN MAR 08 AT 4+3 SO BE VERY HAPPY TO PASS THAT STAGE

I HAVE A LITTLE BOY WHO WILL BE 3 IN APRIL WHO WE CONCIVED VIA IUI IN AUG 05

:hug:

hiya, congrats! im due 2nd of dec, i have a little girl who is 2 1/2. Just found out on saturday.

Lisa.

hiya lisa ,

huge congrades on your news .

i am just so very nerves , doing my tests everyday to make sure lines are getting darker this time but im not so sure if they are . i really hope they do very soon and that this time my little bean sticks lost the last one in march 08 early on .

how are you keeping ?

x x x

hey, had a docs apptment this morning, bp fine and she had a poke at my tummy. Got my 1st midwife apptment soon. Im doing ok, just shattered and my boobs are killing me lol. You have many symptoms? Ive booked myself a 8 wk reassurance scan with babybond in glasgow so im hoping this will put my mind at rest. I hope your bean is a sticky one, keeping everything crossed for you!

xxx

thats great news lisa , glad everythings going fine i have a scan on the 14th april so only 13 days to do , long enought though eh haha so am hoping this wee bean sticks around for that date :)

i havnt had much symtoms this time which adds to my worries , just slight tummy pains and feeling rather hot and sleepy oh and hungry , boobs dont hurt but have changed allready . and ma weeing contest haha the lovely joys .

my 1st pregnancy had me with morning sickness & heartburn through out and then i had a early shockingly hard delivery . 1 week after i got married .

2nd time was conceived on my honeymoon . i was very tired and thats it . m/c came very unexpectently , lines went fainter and i just knew then i got bleedingthen bad cramps .

are you still testing or is it just me thats mad keeping a diary of my tests haha

are you from glasgow ? i am up near aberdeen . i have family down there :)

x x x

thats great news lisa , glad everythings going fine i have a scan on the 14th april so only 13 days to do , long enought though eh haha so am hoping this wee bean sticks around for that date :)

i havnt had much symtoms this time which adds to my worries , just slight tummy pains and feeling rather hot and sleepy oh and hungry , boobs dont hurt but have changed allready . and ma weeing contest haha the lovely joys .

my 1st pregnancy had me with morning sickness & heartburn through out and then i had a early shockingly hard delivery . 1 week after i got married .

2nd time was conceived on my honeymoon . i was very tired and thats it . m/c came very unexpectently , lines went fainter and i just knew then i got bleedingthen bad cramps .

are you still testing or is it just me thats mad keeping a diary of my tests haha

are you from glasgow ? i am up near aberdeen . i have family down there :)

x x x

Hi, sorry for the late reply! Im easily distracted lol. Ive done the odd test here and there just to make sure i wasnt seeing things :rofl:

Im from gourock which is about 25 miles from glasgow.

My boobs have suddenly gone massive :happydance: had to buy a new bra already and only 5+3.

Are you looking forward to ur scan? Ive got one on the 25th april and i cant wait but also slightly terrified that something will be wrong.

I know what you mean about shocking deliveries, my first was a nightmare. Hoping it wont be as bad second time round!

Lisa xxx

Heyya
Congrats!
Im due 4th dece.
Got a 15 month daughter :D x

hi 1st of all congrades to RobenR & mummy to amber :D great to get more people to join us :) how you two feeling ?

hi again lisa i know the feeling i havnt been on much the past few days . am sure your scan will be fine :) i am looking forwad to mine 8 days to go :) ive drs at 10.20 today for bloods then should get my results back on wed after 2pm so looking forward to getting them .
yes i hear what your saying i too am hoping for a better time this time round .

Hi there,

I am due on the 7th December 2009.

My hubby is originally from Gourock and Greenock and a lot of his mates still stay there. :)

hi 1st of all congrades to RobenR & mummy to amber :D great to get more people to join us :) how you two feeling ?

hi again lisa i know the feeling i havnt been on much the past few days . am sure your scan will be fine :) i am looking forwad to mine 8 days to go :) ive drs at 10.20 today for bloods then should get my results back on wed after 2pm so looking forward to getting them .
yes i hear what your saying i too am hoping for a better time this time round .

congrats also.
1 day okay next i feel really rough. lol
yourself?

Why does December feel like a lifetime away?

Am so impatinet. The 2ww was bad but this wait to 12 weeks is torture.

How are you all?

Wendy

Hi there,

I am due on the 7th December 2009.

My hubby is originally from Gourock and Greenock and a lot of his mates still stay there. :)

Mmmm there is a whole paragraph missing from this post. :dohh:

It would be great to have some buddies due around the same time as me and handy to share symptoms and concerns etc

Wendy

Hello ladies!

I just want to say congratulations to all! Woohoo! :happydance:

I had some sad news my last visit, but I go back the Monday after Easter and hopefully everything will be peachy keen! If everything is, I have a feeling I'll be back here as a December bump with you ladies! :hugs:

Morning girls :)

Am trying to decide whether to tell the family this weekend. As its easter we will all be having dinner together and DH thought this would be a great time to tell them. Am really undecided.

How are we all?

hello anothermrs , sorry to hear you didnt get good news the other day , my fingers are crossed all goes well from now on in and hope to see you back all happy x x x

hi wendy , i want to jump from the roof tops but after a mc last march at 5+3 i am going to wait it out as i want to keep it to ourselfs for a while yet , but yes its a great time to tell all x x x please let me know what you decide and theyre reactions :)

hello anothermrs , sorry to hear you didnt get good news the other day , my fingers are crossed all goes well from now on in and hope to see you back all happy x x x

hi wendy , i want to jump from the roof tops but after a mc last march at 5+3 i am going to wait it out as i want to keep it to ourselfs for a while yet , but yes its a great time to tell all x x x please let me know what you decide and theyre reactions :)

I will keep you posted. I wasnt even thinking about it until DH mentioned it the other day tbh. Although everywhere i go there is pregnancy related stuff and babys. I drive the same way to and from work each day and get stopped at the same traffic light but yesterday i looked to the right and there is a pram shop (havent noticed it before), i then let a bus pull out in front of me and the advert on the back was for pregnacare. All coincidence? possibly

It didnt stop there though. As i got on to the motorway i noticed more adverts for baby stuff. Pulled of at my junction to see yet another advert for the baby show in the SECC. Oh and this morning my boss has asked me to be involved in a project that will aid the maternity moves in Glasgow.

Could it be that i have been driving with tunnel vision and not noticed these things before or a sign that things will be ok.

I am a firm believer that things happen for a reason and this is why i am now considering telling the family.

wow lots of great signs there :)

yes i think its a personel choice and whatever you are happy to do is usally best as you now yourselfs and your family and friends best .

my friend has two children 6 + 4 and was pregnant by 9 weeks in dec she told everyone as soon as they found out at 6 weeks and she sadly lost it on xmas morning the hardest thing for her was telling the children that the dr got it wrong so they didnt think it died ect .

with my 1st i told everyone at 4+6 and everything was fine , i have a friend and they just old everyone at 8 weeks she is now 10 weeks .

i have a scan on thursay 16th april if everything is ok there i will start telling family and friends .

i cant wait to hear there reaction :) is the first baby in the family or for you ?

x x x

just noticed i never replied to mummy to amber :( sorry

oh thats good your feeling fine . with my 1st i had severe morning sickness but so far so good , i am tired alot and my nipples hurt like hell and i have lots of lower back pains but no sickness yipee haha

x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->