Pregnancy buddies needed due december 2009

wow lots of great signs there :)

yes i think its a personel choice and whatever you are happy to do is usally best as you now yourselfs and your family and friends best .

my friend has two children 6 + 4 and was pregnant by 9 weeks in dec she told everyone as soon as they found out at 6 weeks and she sadly lost it on xmas morning the hardest thing for her was telling the children that the dr got it wrong so they didnt think it died ect .

with my 1st i told everyone at 4+6 and everything was fine , i have a friend and they just old everyone at 8 weeks she is now 10 weeks .

i have a scan on thursay 16th april if everything is ok there i will start telling family and friends .

i cant wait to hear there reaction :) is the first baby in the family or for you ?

x x x

This is the first grandchild for both sets of parents so they will be over the moon. I can understand you being caucious having already MC'd before. Am still toying with the idea.

Decisions, decisions. LOL

oh how exciting for you both delivering that news :)

yes but am thinking positive :)

x x x

Hiya, Im due 2nd Dec. Now 6+1 according to doctor. Got first midwife appt on 20th April and first scan date May 11th! Can't wait!!!

Hi Everyone!
I found out I'm expecting my 2nd yesterday, I'm so excited! It'd be great to have a pregnancy buddy! x I'm due 16th December I think :D

Hi girls,

Just found I am pregnant after my 2nd IUI and I am so excited. I am nervous and cant wait until 12 week stage.

I have my first scan on 30th April, but nurse said that I will be due approx 10 Dec 09.

Happy to chat to 'all december mothers to be'

xxx

:hug:

im due 26th december, just found out today! xx

Hi all! I am expecting our first on dec 12/09. We are really excited! I have my first appointment in 5 days, but she's only going to confirm my pregnancy, then I have to wait again until we can get our first scan!! Am currently 5w3d, and I think my hubby is going to go nuts waiting until dec!

Hi, I am due 24th Dec, just found out today. Still cant believe it. Live in Southampton with partner. Need to go visit the doctor next week, scary!

Hello ladies - I got my BFP this week and I should be due Dec 18th, I have my first midwife booking appointment on May1st!

Due December 12th, sooo if anyone wants to talk on msn or text each other I'm really looking forward to it. :D I had three positive tests on April 13th, my first doc's appt. today and my first ultrasound is May 15th.

Hi I found out today:bfp:!! cant believe it!! not been trying long, but am guessing am due around 19th December!

Hey rice.baby, I'm also due the 12th of Dec, and I live in Canada too! I'd love to chat sometime. So far I haven't experienced anything to complain about, and I'm really hoping that it stays that way! How about you?

Hi rice.baby and bob1 - I am also in Canada and due (I think) on Dec 11. Thats just counting days though. I noticed the the actual dates tend to be later than the counting method, so maybe its a bit later. Its crazy to be online and part of this little universe where everyone knows, but in real life it is still a secret!
Hope everyone is having a great day!

I know what you mean Sun! We probably won't be telling our families until we are home in June anyway, and man is that a long way away! I too am only estimating my due date right now. However, me and all my siblings were late, and so far both my sister's babies were 2 weeks late, so I'm not holding much hope for sticking to that Dec 12 date! Oh well. I'm so glad it's the weekend though!

Hi all, I am due Dec8/09, this will be my first and i am soooo nervous, having alot of funky feelings from the chills to nausea.

Hello all!
I am due December 23rd with our first! I am also in Canada! It is nice to have people to chat with as we are keeping it a secret from most for a while.

Had my first doctor's appointment yesterday, and she figures that I am not due until around the 16th of December! Bah. I am tired of waiting already! This means an extra 4 days now! I never thought I would be so impatient about this part. I think it's because I can't talk with anyone about it in person yet. We are waiting for probably another 6 weeks before we share our news. Thank goodness for you guys! By the way hopesanddream, I also live in the great land of Saskatchewan! It's a small world.

Agreed - it is SO hard to keep this secret, since the days seem to be crawling by. I am telling the fam at the end of May when I am back in my hometown for a visit.
bob1 - How did the doc calculate your due date>? I have my first app't on thurs and I hope they don't back up my date! I already went through those days!

Hi all! I am due in December as well. Based on my last period, I am due 12/19 but based on ovulation day, I am due 12/25. I will see my Ob-gyn on May 4 so hopefully will get a better idea then. I am THRILLED!!! to be in this group :)

sun - my doctor used a "pregnancy wheel" courtesy of a brand name pregnancy vitamin and the first day of my last period. I used an online calculator when I did mine. I'm not sure what method of counting her wheel used to calculate, but I presume her way is more accurate. While we were there, my doctor stressed that she doesn't want me to gain more than about 20 pounds over the next 8 months (not that I'm overweight or anything) but the average weight gain for a North American woman when pregnant is 50-60 pounds!!!!! I was thinking 30 would be a lot. I can't imagine gaining that much with just one baby!!

Our first US isn't until June 1 and I really can't wait to hear the baby's heartbeat! I wonder if we'll get a picture. . . it would be perfect timing since we're headed home the following weekend to tell both our families. However, now that the due date is the 16th, I keep having alternating visions of the baby being born on the 15th (my nephew's birthday) or the 24/25 (what doctor wouldn't want to spend the holidays in the hospital with a screaming me, a stressed out hubby and our respective, kooky families!?) Oh well. As long as he or she is healthy, I don't really care when the birthday is.
Nice to "meet" you Stewie and readyforbaby, and hope we all enjoy happy, healthy and enjoyable pregnancies!! Later :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->