Pregnancy buddies needed due december 2009

I am due December 19th with my first- I have my first scan scheduled for next Thursday, just before I am 7 weeks.

I am in Australia but will give birth in Japan as we are moving back there in less than 5 weeks now.

i am going to drs tonight to see when I am due so will be able to give a date tonight.
xxx

Okay, almost 7 weeks pregnant, and I think I'm starting to get a little morning sickness (I know, you'd think I'd just know for sure). Not puking yet, but definitely feeling crummy. Oh well, if this is as bad as it gets, I'll take it!!

I am due in December too (I think). Got my doctors appointment this afternoon so hopefully will have a few more answers after that, but i've guesstimated that I will be around the 12-15th December

EDIT: doctor says I should be expecting this beautiful addition to my family on the 13th December. woo woo

Hi,

I am new to this I have just found out that I am 5 weeks + 2 days, M/C 29/1/09 and am worried about it happening again - apart from that really excited !

:hug:

hi 1st of all congrades to RobenR & mummy to amber :D great to get more people to join us :) how you two feeling ?

hi again lisa i know the feeling i havnt been on much the past few days . am sure your scan will be fine :) i am looking forwad to mine 8 days to go :) ive drs at 10.20 today for bloods then should get my results back on wed after 2pm so looking forward to getting them .
yes i hear what your saying i too am hoping for a better time this time round .

Thank you and thanks for having me!

I would pay good money to get this constant nausea to stop! In between that and the dizziness the people I work with think I've gone ditzier than usual. Otherwise so far things are checking out well. First scan went great and we're tenatively excited!

Glad to be here!

hi girls I'm due on 13th of December with my third child, feeling sick but not trowing yet.

Hey ladies. I was in the neighbourhood so I thought I'd say hi, (I'm taking a break from NHL playoffs). Not much new here. Still nauseated a lot of the time, but it usually passes by supper (thank goodness). Is anybody else exhausted beyond belief, or am I just a big old wimp??

hey.

[email protected] if anyone wants to add me on msn they can :)

worked it out at due Dec 15th :)

going docs a bit later, hopefully sort everything out - midwife, scans etc as i have no clue lol.

I just found out that our hospital is not qualified to be a birthing centre. Boo. The closest one is an hour away, but since my doctor doesn't have privileges there, I need another doctor (who of course wants semi-regular appointments to keep tabs on me) who can deliver the baby there once I actually go into labour! Oi. Monday mornings are the only time I can guarantee I don't work, and I swear all my Mondays are booked from now until the baby comes!! Oh well. I don't really mind.

hey laides do u mind if i join in... im due december 18th 09... i just found out my 5th... going to the doctor on monday for my first ultrasound...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->