Pregnancy Buddy - June 2010 - US

nbshow

Expecting Baby #1
Reaction score
I just joined the board and it feels like everyone due around the same time as me has already paired up. My due date is June 5 with Baby #1. I'm really just looking for someone to share the pregnancy experience with. I live in the US (eastern timezone), but I don't have a preference where my buddy lives.

Hey there!

I'm new to the site, and looking for someone to talk to.

I'm due June 18th, so I'm close... :thumbup:

How are you feeling?

Hello there, i am from Australia due on June 1st with baby No. 1. Would love to be buddies xo

I'd love to be buddies with you both.

I'm feeling okay most of the time. All the morning sickness has gone away for the most part. How are you?

I haven't had any morning sickness (don't hate me, k? :flower:) but I had the opposite problem... um... my stomach has been... um... holding onto everything it can for as long as it can. Ugh. It's starting to get a little better now. The other day I had a little scare with some light brown discharge, but that seems to have resolved as well. Saw the heartbeat on last Friday's ultrasound... man, that sucker is fast! :winkwink: Are either of you having that occasional nasty metallic taste in your mouth... any cravings?

I haven't had a metallic taste in my mouth or any cravings yet. My appetite has gone way down since I got pregnant.

We saw the heartbeat last Monday and it was going super fast! Did you get to hear it? We couldn't because I have an anterior placenta, which blocked us from hearing it with the doppler.

The first ultrasound was at 8 1/2 weeks, and she didn't really offer us the option of hearing... I assumed you probably couldn't hear much. Last week, they just did a quick abdominal to make sure everything was ok.
So I've only been able to SEE it so far.

The next will be in January... and hopefully then we'll get to know the sex! Do you want to know ahead of time? I want to know for name-choosing reasons, but also so I have a better idea of who is inside me. Does that sound silly? :)

We definitely want to find out, for the same reasons as you. My husband and I cannot agree on names, so I'm hoping if we can eliminate one sex, then when may be able to reach an agreement once we know whether we're having a boy or girl.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->