Pregnancy Buddy September/October 2009

rubylei

Mum of 2 expecting no.3
Reaction score
Hi i'm due on the 1st October in need of some support and reassurance from people in my situation sometimes i need to make sure what i'm feeling is normal!

hey Im due either end of sept or oct! No idea till my first scan, as you can see from my ticker im confused!!!
I know what you mean about worrying if ie a stomach ache is normal or the emotinal tears over something really daft is normal!! lol!

I'm due on the 1st of October but got a scan next wed so that could change! its my 2nd scan already with this pregnancy had one at 4 weeks to see if it was ectopic and i now can't relax!

I have got really horrible morning sickness which is pretty much 24 hours a day even waking me up at night but i actually find it reassuring i'll be panicking if it goes away!!!

yea I know what you mean, worry because you feel sick, then as soon as you feel better, you worry theres something wrong!!! Nothings ever simple is it!! lol!
whats the date of your last LMP if you dont mind me asking?
Good luck with your scan, hope it all goes well! :hugs::hugs:

It was 25th of December. I've definitely still got morning sickness today so haven't got to worry about that yet! but i do seem to be getting quite a lot of pain i think its trapped wind i'm really uncomfortable but can't complain i'm happy to take whatever it throws at me as long as its all ok.

have you got a date for your scan? i'm so nervous about mine really worried. I don't even know why!

Buddy up with:
https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-buddies/100227-pregnancy-msn-buddies-uk-due-october-09-a.html

Shes had no replies yet?

x

Hello ladies, I'm due around the 7th of October, well that's according to the on-line calculators. I have my first scan today and am quite excited. I don't feel anything except I feel really, really tired...no morning sickness...hoping to skip that part - lol. I'm not in the UK but wish I was back in London (we lived there in 2007 and miss it lots)

Hi sorry haven't been on here for a few days how did your scan go?

Heyyy... My EDD is September but ive got my 1st scan Monday... Am well nervous xx

Hi, i've had my 1st scan and im due on 23rd September, its my first child and im going to be a single parent, just looking for support and people to chat to as never done this before and i just dont know whats normal or not and havent rally got anyone else to talk to about it xxx

hiya how was your scan then? I'm a single mum too and to be honest i'm a lot happier now i was with my partner when having my 1st baby and he gave me so much stress lol men who needs them! Thats what i want just people to ask if i'm worried about something that are going thru the same things at the same time... even tho i've done it before i still have a lot of questions but i do have some answers too!

Sorry reply took so long i've been ill so havent been coming on here x

and hi shortiecjx how are you?? i know i am always so nervous before my scans but they are so amazing! i wish my next one was tomorrow! x

hiya how was your scan then? I'm a single mum too and to be honest i'm a lot happier now i was with my partner when having my 1st baby and he gave me so much stress lol men who needs them! Thats what i want just people to ask if i'm worried about something that are going thru the same things at the same time... even tho i've done it before i still have a lot of questions but i do have some answers too!

Sorry reply took so long i've been ill so havent been coming on here x

My scan was good, it was weird seeing him moving around because you cant feel anything just doesnt feel like you are even though got the morning sickness and other syptoms, yeah i just wanna find people to talk to about even the smallest things incase someone else is going through it and its not just me, i dont wanna have to worry about every single little thing and if i can find people who i can relate to its so much better, if you need someone to chat 2 pm me and that xxx:hug:

Hi, I'm due on the 19th Sept. This will be my second child but my other child is 9! Things seem to have changed alot since then.

:hug:

I feel like that since having my daughter to now everything feels different! Even down to what i'm meant to eat i dont remember there being so many things you shouldn't have! x

Im having a gender scan this month so cant wait lol, i wanna start feeling the movements aswell xxx

I've just booked a babybond scan for the 21st to find out what i'm having soooooooo excited!! what do you think you're having?

Hi chaos how are you? x

I've just booked a babybond scan for the 21st to find out what i'm having soooooooo excited!! what do you think you're having?

Hi chaos how are you? x

Thats who im going with, mines on the 25th, im hoping for a boy, but i think it will be a girl, everyone is saying a girl what about you? xxx

I'm starting to think baby pickle is using my bladder as her own personal trampoline!!

How are you all doing today ladies? :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->