pregnancy buddy -text US

overcomer79

LT-TTC success 3.5yrs
Reaction score
Hey,

I am having some trouble finding a text buddy as I would like to keep in touch with everyone here. I am in the US (eastern time zone) and am due on August 24th. If you are interested, please let me know. Would also be interested in a messenger buddy as well.

Thanks.

I'm due in June and have unlimited texts....also in the eastern time zone

I don't have unlimited text but I don't even use even ten of them though so it would be nice to have someone that I can text as well as keep in touch just in case something happens.

Overcomer.... I am due close to you... I don't really do much texting... kind of dumb in that way... did you ever find a text buddy? I am a west coast time zone... but at least on the same continent... I can text if I need to... and it would probably be like you said .. if I needed to remotely update in case something happens.....

Hello girls, I live in Midwest Iowa, I don't text much but I have unlimited minute on my cell phone :) and I am due at 5 August

hey ducky... so you don't have a text buddy either... I guess I didn't really understand why people really had them... then seeing some of the things that the other gals have gone through.. it was nice to have updates about them... so I guess I need a text buddy.. but like I said.. I am not very good at it... slow phone typer.. :rofl:

Hey, hun :hugs: im in the US too, but due in June. Im Mountain Standard Time, but if you're still looking message and let me know :) would be more than happy to be a text buddy :D

hey ducky... so you don't have a text buddy either... I guess I didn't really understand why people really had them... then seeing some of the things that the other gals have gone through.. it was nice to have updates about them... so I guess I need a text buddy.. but like I said.. I am not very good at it... slow phone typer.. :rofl:cta

Actually me too, that's why whenever I choose my cell phones I tried not to pick the one that is sooooooo advance, I don't think I will used it anyway :)

i'm in the US and due August 13, please pm me if you wanna be buddies

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->