Pregnancy chart maybe?!

pandi77

Reaction score
Hello all..we have been trying to conceive since our ectopic loss in June and my chart is looking different from prior months. My luteal phase has been 9-11 days for the longest time and af still hasn't shown and i'm 13 dpo. I keep taking pregnancy test...blue, pink, wondfo and can't be confident in the VERY faint lines i'm squinting at for the last two days only on wondfo and blue dye test which are sketchy sometimes. My FRER is whiter than white. I'm really torn on what to think after seeing so many bfp's 9-11 dpo.

I am curious what you charting pros have to say. I have been on progesterone for the last 3 cycles and so will attach a link with my current month and my last 3 months average since my luteal phase is shorter than the average and i'm going by that comparison. Below is the link to my regular chart with all the data this month. Hope I get a bfp as I have only one messed up tube now and can't afford IVF lol.

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/409e7e/]My Ovulation Chart

Attachments

• ff chart.jpg
    ff chart.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 14
Can you overlay this chart over your bfp months chart?

Can you overlay this chart over your bfp months chart?

I thought about that but I had a temp plunge and full blown af on 11 dpo (since it was ectopic) so it's not a typical pregnancy chart. Looks like my ovulation charts pretty much. Temps up again today..98.4 and still no convincing test. Frustrating

Well your chart is looking good so far! hopefully you are one of those who get late BFP! Wait for a few more days. Test around 16dpo. Thats the max an lp can be and by 18dpo theres about 95% chance you are pregnant. x

https://ovufriend.com/?code=8dd620d6dbdcc7ef8f366d3dc99b966bc8a315df

Try to chart there and see if it says the same thing. You can import your information from fertility friend.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->