pregnancy compliment

littlesteph

expecting baby no:3
Reaction score
I was thinking about this today after a customer complimented me on how I looked.
I thought it would give us something to pass the time and something to think about the positive things people have said to us that are related to our pregnancy.

So what pregnancy related compliments has a stranger given you?

I've had 2 since Friday.
1st one - you look good for being on your 3rd pregnancy

and today
25 weeks, really? you look amazing and pretty for 25 weeks.

Someone at work told me today that I looked really healthy and in shape for being 23 weeks :) Made me very happy!

it dose honestly make your feel so much better, even more so when in fact you feel like rubbish lol

this one is quite funny and happened when I was pregnant with my first. I was at work and had just told my then boss (who was totally PC, respectable in in his 60s) that I was pregnant. He goes to me "Ah congratulations! You're definitely a MILF". I must have looked quite shocked as he slowly went bright red. I'm not sure he fully realised what he was saying until it was out there!

Er, none. A friend did say I looked really run down the other day though! (I did, I was feeling like poo so I didn't take it badly)
Not sure I've had any compliments!

A friend told me yesterday I looked really pregnant. I would normally find that insulting, but I'm not a small girl to begin with (I generally tip the scales at 190-200 without pregnancy), so I was just glad my tummy was recognizable as a baby belly.

All of the ladies at the gym always tell me how great I look for 6.5 months. I swear I could live there because it makes me feel so good lol.

I haven't gotten any from strangers at yet :( It doesn't help that my bump is a little weirdly shaped since my bellybutton hasn't popped yet, so it looks more like a beer gut than a baby bump.

I haven't gotten any from strangers at yet :( It doesn't help that my bump is a little weirdly shaped since my bellybutton hasn't popped yet, so it looks more like a beer gut than a baby bump.

mine never pops out, I have quite a deep inny. A guy at work said my bump looked like a bum. think he was trying to be funny

I've been told I look really healthy in the face (err, thanks?) and that I suit pregnancy. I suppose strangers can't really tell me that I look like a beached whale though.

I dunno, I was in Tesco today and one of the staff said to me oh I didn't know you were pregnant, when are you due. when I told her she said oh aren't you big.
I was in my work stuff so it makes me look bigger then I am anyway

I've mostly got that I'm all boobs and belly and you can't tell I'm pregnant from behind. That's mostly from people I know.

And I've got cute and gorgeous from strangers.

I hate when strangers think I'm due earlier than I am :(

I've mostly got that I'm all boobs and belly and you can't tell I'm pregnant from behind. That's mostly from people I know.

And I've got cute and gorgeous from strangers.

I hate when strangers think I'm due earlier than I am :(

I think people honestly don't know what each stage of pregnancy looks like.

Yeah! I'm going into the third trimester on Friday! I think it's reasonable that I've got a baby bump!

Got my first one just now when I was enjoying a lovely solo trip to Target. A lady with her daughter turned around and said 'look! She has a cute bump! There's a baby in there!' Made my night!

Got my first one just now when I was enjoying a lovely solo trip to Target. A lady with her daughter turned around and said 'look! She has a cute bump! There's a baby in there!' Made my night!

awww, that's so cute, love it when I hear comments like that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->