Pregnancy cravings

bombshellmom

Momma of 2 DD'S and expecting DS in April!
Reaction score
I hate pineapple pizza normally. I'm now eating it lmao...

Anyone else?

I'm sitting at sonic waiting for my chili cheese dog and tots. Not sure I'm going to keep it down, but is sounds awesome.

I'm sitting at sonic waiting for my chili cheese dog and tots. Not sure I'm going to keep it down, but is sounds awesome.

Dollar hot dog day... I had a sonic chili cheese dog today too :)

Meat !!! All I want to eat is bacon , steak, any kind of meat ! I'm not a big meat eater at all so this is definitely a new pregnant craving !

Cracklin oat bran cereal... I hadn't had it in years but thought about it and HAD to go get some!

Anything HOT! Hot wings from domino's are my favorite right now.

I Was on vacation for a month in Croatia. I ate a lot of fish, potatoes, tomatoes, grilled chicken, soups, as soon as I stepped off the plane I was like take me to get Mexican, I craved spicey food and guacamole.

I'm not having cravings specifically though I'm eating way more toast, sandwiches and eggs (just because these things are easy to eat, not making me nauseous)

I have a HUGE aversion to onions.

I just had nachos... hope I don't regret this like it did the chili dog last night.

My cravings are so random. I've been so sick this time around I can hardly eat, but if I eat exactly what I'm craving at the time it seems to stay down. Last night was cheesy hash brown casserole, the night before was a fresh tomato slices with crumbled bleu cheese soaked in balsamic vinegar.

Supposedly you have cravings because of nutritional deficiencies. So far, after craving chili dogs and nachos, I wonder what nutritional deficiencies those solve.

my real cravings yet, but definitely aversions! I'm hungry all the time, but everything I eat doesn't taste quite the way my brain says it should, and then I feel gross after every meal. Boo!

Burgers, burgers, and more burgers! (Bunless since I'm gf) Oh, and they HAVE to have mustard on them! I've always hated mustard and have never really been too much a fan of meat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->