Pregnancy & Email Buddy - October 4th

LucyintheSky

Mom of Two!
Reaction score
Hello! I'm looking for a pregnancy buddy. Someone due around the same time as me (October 4). I was thinking email buddies? Maybe text later if you want, but for now just sending emails daily/a few times a week/whenever we can to compare symptoms, talk about doctors appointments, or really anything!

Some more info about me to help see if we'd make a good fit! I'll be 25 when the baby is born. I live with my partner. This is my second child, my son is 6. It is my boyfriends first. I plan to breastfeed (I wasn't able to with my son, but I want to try again) and I plan to cloth diaper. I love yoga, crafting, reading, movies, games. I work full time & go to school (though I am off now until January). I'm very open minded.

Let me know if you'd like to be buddies! :happydance:

If you are still looking for a buddy, my due date is also October 4th. This is my 3rd and I am 31, I live in Seattle. Let e know if you would like to communicate more, I do not have any pregnant friends and would love to share current feelings, issues, concerns, etc. :kiss:

Hey, I'm in Iowa, will be 22 when baby is born. It's my ex's and I love the hell out of that man but he only wants to be around for baby, not for me (although I'm grateful he's there for that.) This is my first (and probably only) baby I'm due somewhere between Oct 12.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->