Pregnancy Facebook/MSN Buddies

xoButterfly25

Harley's Mummy & WTT #2
Reaction score
I'm looking for any pregnancy Facebook or MSN buddies :)

I'm due November 1st, so anyone who is also due around the same time.
I'm hoping my baby is born in late October though, as my birthday is October 25th, so I would like it close to my birthday as possible ..or so I'm hoping, lol ..so anyone due late October feel free to be a buddy too :)

If anyone lives in the UK or closer to me and wants to be text buddies, I'm also up for that too.

:flower: :flower:

Hi,

If you're still looking for a bump buddy I can be one. I'm due 26 October so we're pretty close in dates and I'm in London.

I'm due November 1st! :) how old are you?? message me please

Sorry I've not replied to you both. I've not been on here for a while as I've been really busy.

Hi,

If you're still looking for a bump buddy I can be one. I'm due 26 October so we're pretty close in dates and I'm in London.
Yep still looking for buddies, the more the better :)
I'm due November 1st, but hoping before then ..perhaps around the 28th-ish, lol. I know I can't pick and choose, but just hoping he's a week early :p x

Yay, me too :) ..according to your ticker you're a day behind me though? :wacko: I'm 22, how old are you? x

Hi id like some new buddies. Im due oct 25th and im 24 and from london

I love bump buddies! I'm due Halloween! I'm on FB like constantly.
facebook.com/hisredqueen

Sorry I've not replied to you both. I've not been on here for a while as I've been really busy.

Hi,

Yep still looking for buddies, the more the better :)
I'm due November 1st, but hoping before then ..perhaps around the 28th-ish, lol. I know I can't pick and choose, but just hoping he's a week early :p x

Yay, me too :) ..according to your ticker you're a day behind me though? :wacko: I'm 22, how old are you? x
yeah i'm sorry i wasn't thinking. i am due Nov 2nd :blush: but i'm 18

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->