Pregnancy glow is a myth!!

Yo_Yo

Reaction score
I'm shattered all the time! Ds isn't sleeping at night and doesn't nap during the day either! :wacko:

By 7pm every night I'm counting down to bedtime.

Anyone else not feeling the glow?

Haha! I feel exhausted and without the mental "glow" I've heard of, but I do get the true physiological pregnancy glow - clear, bright skin and blushing cheeks. I look good, but I feel like going back to bed. ;) I looked like crap when pregnant with my 3 sons, just oily skin & tons of acne. What a sucky glow.

People keep telling me I look really well but boy do I not feel it! :) second trimester being wonderful was a total lie for me. I mean it was better than the first by a long way but still pretty rough! Still not feeling a glow in the 3rd either. Although excitement has set in now I'm on the home strech which is making me feel a bit more shiny!

xdxxtx-I'd just love some energy! And I know what you mean about the mental glow being missing-I definitely have a case of the baby brain right now! I keep going out of a room and forgetting what I was doing next. These middle month are meant to be the nicest, so fingers crossed for us :)

Sonny-yay for being in the home stretch! The last 10 weeks start to fly by. Can't wait to be on that countdown!:)

Yeeeeep totally not feeling the glow. I feel fatter, duller, slower, dumber, just about everything besides glowing haha

Yup over here too. I feel fat, I'm permanently shattered, I've got spots on my chin chest and back and have permanent headaches and runny nose. I feel horrific! Glow! Yeah right! Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->