Pregnancy Glow

rocemom

Mother of 1 expecting
Reaction score
I think its finally here. My skin has gotton soft and blemishes are going away and I just seem to glow...
Why did it take till 28 weeks and 4 days.

Anyone else experiencing this?

My mom and sis say I have it in my 29 week pic but I dont see it :lol:

i'm still waiting for mine lol, i look like crap and have done all the way thru!

34 weeks in, and I am still awaiting my pregnant glow! Maybe santa will bring it for me....x

Still waiting... everyone just tells me I look tired. lol Can't imagine that's going to improve for me any time soon! :)

Hate to say it girls but I have had it all along! So I have been told.

It really has been a fantastic trouble-free pregnancy so I have been smiling and glowing all the way.

Unfortunately - the glow is starting to fade now at 36+5 as I am getting really uncomfortable at night and not sleeping well. Not long to go:happydance:

no honey ive looked like crap all the way :haha: the only thing that has looked good through this pregnancy is ive grown beautiful nails which ive never been able to do and my bump is really neat,

when i was pregnant with kyle my mum said i looked great one day and i went into labour the next day,so hopefully when she says i look good then that wil be it.

Merry christmas everyone and good luck with those bumps xxx

I think I started "glowing" at week 34. I actually look tan in the midst of winter!!! :)

I don't think I ever had that 'glow' lol...I've looked like shite all the way through (just ask my mom, she'll tell you how terrible I look lol). My hubby tells me I look beautiful though, so maybe only some people can see this 'glow' you speak of!

:haha:

Ive had a trouble free pregnancy yet I still feel and look crap! no amount of make up in the world makes me look good and no amount of bronzer ever invented gives me a "glow"...i cant even bloody fake it!

:(

I've been glowing for the last couple of weeks. Nice shiny hair and no spots. I apparently just have that pregnant look about me lol! Shame i still feel really tired and like an enlarging whale!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->