Pregnancy is now official

ChristiansMum

Mummy of 3 and 1 angel
Reaction score
Yay this pregnancy is official :happydance:

Midwife went ok, had to fill most the book in myself though but I left half of it for her to do because of all the technical words! She wouldn't do my blood test though because my veins normally hide as soon as the needle comes out. So got to go to the hospital to get them done :growlmad:

I am under consultant care again because I have gall stones and have suffered depression in the past.

She is going to take my scan forms in this afternoon so got to wait for a letter (bet it comes when we go away just after Christmas)

But even though I dont know when my LMP was she is just going to guess when it was and wait for my 12 week scan to find out :dohh:

But I am so happy that its official now :thumbup:

Aw so happy for you! Bet you're getting excited :happydance:

Very glad things are progressing for you! It's nice to have the support from your doctor and/or midwife. It does take things to the next level:thumbup:

I am excited but a bit nervous as well. She has guessed that my LMP was the 25th October so she thinks I am about 8 weeks so hopefully I will have my scan in about 4 weeks (if not sooner :winkwink:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->